Questions about Kassandrashopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kassandra
otvete mne pojalusta, doleko naxodyatsya targovie centri ot nashego otelya,i otkuda mojno pokuoat shubu?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me where to get closer for a fur coat while relaxing in Halkidiki. Or maybe someone will advise the best place closer to the "fur coats" tour, we'll go and order only in a week, there is an opportunity to change it. Thank you all in advance.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
I want to ask those who are versed in fur - I'm going to buy a short fur coat made of mink or beaver if it works out in kalithea - I don't plan a special trip for a fur coat - so, if it turns out "along the way" excursions, walks, can someone tell me how to distinguish real Greek quality so as not to buy China -maybe the names of certain companies or what to look for? thanks!!!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
We are going to this hotel. Tell\. how to go for a fur coat on your own? Take a taxi or rent a car? And where - to Kastoria and Kalikratia? If by taxi - then directly to the store. how will the taxi driver take you or get out and walk by yourself? Please advise!
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
Naturally interesting models, quality and price?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Hi all! I am going to this hotel with a child on vacation, but I also wanted to buy a fur coat. How can this be done for less? and is it possible?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
We want to go to Greece in Chalkidiki where you can buy a fur coat ,,, can someone already buy 2010, knee-length with a hood, with a belt .. straight, dark brown closer to black, not expensive for 1300-1400e ,, , and even when choosing fur coats, what to look for in order to choose a quality one. I read reviews, that you shouldn't go to Kastoria, what do you think ??? maybe someone knows a specific store., if so, what is the name ?????? THANKS FOR THE REVIEWS I WILL BE VERY TIME TO RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
I want to buy, what is the price range??
14 years ago  •  12 subscribers 14 answers