Questions about KassandraHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kassandra
Does the hotel have a safe? Where to store valuables, money and documents? Is there an iron?
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Are we coming to you? If the dishes in the rooms on which you can cook food
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
Basic conditions sea, beach, food, few people and fuss, 3 or 4 stars, a child of 12 years old.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Hello, please tell me some hotels with a good beach and not very far from the settlements. Better 3-4 stars. Thank you
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
We want to go in September with a 5-month-old child, which room is better to order. Isn't it safe to rest with such a small child. Will it be cold already? Interested in the quality of medical care. Or is it better not to risk it?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
What's fitnessom v Palline?? Ne stoit krassovki s soboi brat???
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
date of
11 years ago  •  no subscribers 1 answer
Are there beach towels on the beach and are they chargeable? And the sun loungers? We take a room with a private pool and are interested in the availability and cost of towels.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me your opinion about the rest in the hotel Theophano Imperial Palace and its grounds. In the photographs, it is on the same territory with another hotel and the rooms in ANATOLI SUITES with a communal pool for 10 rooms are of particular interest. How is the food, service and location? How is the resort itself in general? There are places to go in the evening and what excursions are worth visiting so that we don’t go far! We are going two adults with two children 25 and 15 years old. Maybe choose another resort and hotel before it's too late? We are going in the middle of June.
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
My husband and I are 25 years old. Here we choose hotels. The location of the hotel suits us. But how are the conditions there, how is the food, how is the attitude of tourists in general, like the sea, pool, beach, and is it worth taking excursions? Or is it better to take a car for rental?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I would really like to know more about this hotel. About the hotel, food, beach, and of course what is around this hotel? Where can I go for a walk, what shops are nearby? We are going to the hotel on August 21
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
how long does it take to get to nearby towns. we want to walk on foot. and is there transport. we don’t drive a car.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I read that Kassandra is a popular youth resort. I would like a not very crowded quiet hotel!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
I want to feel the color of Greece, I want clean sea, good food... nice room with amenities... I DO NOT WISH loud noise and fun!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
when they rested in Corfu in 2010 and in 2011 they traveled with Russian rights.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 20 answers
Good evening! Please help me choose a hotel. The most basic wish is fine sand and a beautiful clear sea =) Since I was on Sithonia and Kassandra, I am considering them. But I will consider any proposals, if there is beautiful sand and the price is acceptable. I will be very glad to help! My husband and I are going to Greece together at the end of June. We want a 4 * hotel and all inclusive. Price up to 80 thousand. 10 to 14 days (as the price will be) Wishes: 1. I was on a wild beach in Sithonia, insanely beautiful white fine sand! (I don’t know the specific place, unfortunately) Are there hotels like this somewhere? No pebbles, no sea urchins, no crowded sunbeds. 2. Disco and evening animation 3. Air conditioning in the room (not central) 4. It is desirable that you can buy homemade olive oil and olive wood utensils
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Questions about the hotel: 1. Is there a hair dryer in the room? (Different information in the descriptions on the sites) 2. What is the fee for using the safe? 3. Drinks at dinner seem to be paid. What are the prices, at least approximately. 4. Do I need to take something from mosquitoes? 5. Is there any dress code for dinner? 6. Do the plugs in the sockets match our appliances? Or do you need adapters? Questions about Halkidiki: 1. How active is the sun in the second half of September? Should I get a strong sunscreen or a lighter one? 2. Where is the best place to buy water and is there a fruit market in Kallithea? 3. They say there is good cosmetics on olives. Who tried? What is worth buying? 4. If you rented a car, then where? What are the prices? Will they give with Ukrainian rights? If anyone has any information, please post! Very important!:)
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, plz, what is the temperature of water and air in the 20th of September - early October. does the hotel have rooms with a kitchen: you need a normal refrigerator with a slight frost. chamber and preferably a stove. is it possible to accommodate 4 adults and 2 children under 3 years old in the room? thanks!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
kak mne poniati eda tam nevkusnaia da?eto oceni vajno dlia menia... shtob bila svejaia eda ,cerez deni ia doljna vibrati oteli i tak boiusi ne popasti,kak vi dumaete?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
in the reviews of this hotel there are few photos of the rooms of the hotel buildings themselves and the beach who will send me an email. maybe someone will tell you which room is better. I want to go with a child of 9 years.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, please, for a one-year-old child, is there baby food (mixtures, vegetable puree, meat) and diapers in the store on site? Or where is the nearest store with the availability of these goods?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, please, do I need to take shampoo, shower gel, soap, etc. with me? All these bubbles take up so much space in the luggage !!! If the hotel gives it all and it's all of a normal quality, then why drag the extra ... Thanks in advance for the answers.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
We want to go to Greece Halkidiki with my husband and child, like the Macedonian Sun Hotel 3 * ??? I know that this is in the network of hotels Athos Palace 4 * and Polini Beach 4 * ,,, Living in Macedonian Sun 3 *, is it possible to use the entire infrastructure of the hotels Athos Palace 4 * and Polini Beach 4 * (beach (umbrellas and sunbeds for a fee), beach- bar, swimming pools, animation ???and is there a playground??thank you!!!!!!!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
My husband and my child 1.5 want to have a rest in Greece and wanted to know about choosing this hotel Kassandra Palace 4 *;??? ........ Thanks
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Are there prices already for this hotel from June 3 and departure from Perm????????
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Are there flights from Perm to Halkidiki??
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Show more »