Questions about KassandraExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kassandra
Hello, please tell me there are discos somewhere nearby, and excursions at what cost approximately and is it possible to buy them at the hotel
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello, tell me where to rent a yacht for 4 people not far from the hotel without resorting to the services of a tour operator? Maybe there are moorings in other villages near the settlement of Kallithea from where you can swim or fish in the sea? We will be here for 10 more days. Which village is better to go to negotiate for a yacht?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Dear tourists! We are going to Greece for the first time in June, we will rest in a small town on Kassandra. Tell me, what excursions are offered there and what are the prices for them?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
We will be in Halkidiki-Kassandra (Kallithea) from June 9 to July 1. We want to rent a car: how to choose it, how to conclude a contract, is it better to rent it for several days at once or first for a day? We are traveling with small children (1 and 4 years old), do I need a car seat (1 or 2 pieces), do I have to pay extra for it? Is it worth it to go to Loutraki to the springs (waterfalls)? Thank you all in advance!!!
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
.Please tell me the fare of Thessaloniki-Cassandra _-Pefkogori.And how best to get
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I would like to go on interesting excursions, tell me which ones are worth going to and their cost. Thanks!
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
Experienced, help me choose interesting places. We want to rent a car and drive, what is better to see on our peninsula. There is not much time, I read a lot of information, but I want advice where it’s still better.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Three weeks trip. Would love to see more. It is desirable to share the experience of personal "movement" to the sights.
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 13 answers
tell me, if it is not possible to rent a car, is it possible to use the services of a taxi, or a guide by car? how expensive is it? is there an opportunity to cooperate with someone on the spot? (for example, several families?) to see the coast on their own? how dangerous is it? thanks!
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Should I rent a car and drive myself?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
The hotel is located Halkidiki peninsula Kassandra near the village of Kalithea
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are going to this hotel as a family. All adults are sports. We want to plan EXCURSIONS for ourselves. ANOTHER QUESTION. WHERE IS IT PROFITABLE NEARBY TO RENT A PROFITABLE CAR?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers