Questions about PieriaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Pieria
With surcharge and without changing the number, if possible
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! Please describe the kitchen equipment in more detail: what is there? We are traveling with children, so it is important to know what to take with you. Thank you!
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
another question) I really liked your answers to previous questions) everything became very clear) I start making a list of things I need. I rummage around and-no in search of recommendations. we are traveling with a two-year-old child, I’m worried if I don’t forget something), although I understand with my mind that if I suddenly forget something, I can buy it)) but anyway. So the question is: are there hair dryers and towels in the rooms of this hotel? as I understand it, there is hardly an iron, that is, take clothes that are minimally wrinkled, or that which will look decent even wrinkled)) and in general, it is one thing to read some hypothetical lists on the Internet, and it is quite another thing to give advice from those people who were in this place))) so I will be very grateful if you throw me ... no, not with slippers, but with advice)))
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 23 answers
which family bungalow is better to choose? I read in the reviews that there are some rooms in which the music from the beach is very audible. and some go straight to the road. We are going in early June. the reviews also said that at that time there was even mold in the rooms on the first floor ... I would not want to sleep with a child at night with music and in an increased "swamp"))
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I want in early October for a couple of weeks to wind a tour to Paralia Katharinia .. I read everyone goes there for fur coats .. well, and relax for one thing .. tell me which hotel is better there))
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
Hello. Can you please tell me if there are umbrellas on the beach of the hotel?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We would be grateful for any information about the Parthenon Art hotel in Olympiaki akti near Paralia. e-mail: [email protected]
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer