Questions about PieriaExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Pieria
Has anyone traveled through local companies on excursions to Meteora and Athens and how much does it cost? And how much is obtained by the machine (in time and money). And where can you buy them?
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
Say whether weasel chi is possible excursion to about. Corfu to St. Spyridon that її vartist
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Where can I go on an excursion with a child of two years? And where is the best place to buy it? I know English well - you can also speak English) I read that they are cheaper))
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
We are going to Greece for the first time with our 11 year old son. What to show him? Of course, with Greek flavor.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
where is it better to buy high-quality and inexpensive excursions in Pieria?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me, we don’t expect to spend a large amount on excursions, but we want to see. Is it possible to go to cities with poor knowledge of the Ukrainian language (with a phrase book) and will it be cheaper?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I read that they will not be allowed into the Metiorskie monasteries in shorts, open T-shirts, women in trousers. Is it so? And do I need to wear a headscarf, as when visiting a regular church?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Decided on the hotel and place of rest. Poseidon Palace 4* Greece / Paralia Katerini (Pieria) / Leptokaria. Those who rested and ordered excursions from the locals could recommend, because. We will be 4 adults and a 2 year old child. Buying 2-3 excursions from a tour operator will be very expensive. What is the situation with car rental in this region?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer