Questions about Nusa DuaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Nusa Dua
We want to go to Bali in April for 10-14 days to relax with the whole family of 3 adults and a small one 6 months old. child. We have already rested at the hotel in Nusa Dua, and now we want to rent a villa for 2 weeks. Tell me who did it where to start. Ocean view is not required. Calm area. Thanks
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 9 answers
They say there are hotels where low tides are less felt, PLEASE tell me. We love swimming very much. What is the best season to visit Bali? so that less rain falls. Thank you
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I'm thinking of going to the Novotel Nusa Dua Bali hotel in Bali. I buy a ticket at Continent Voronezh LLC. I am traveling with children, so I want to understand how the Nusa Dua resort area is suitable for families with a child
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Please write who rested in Bali. Advise. We need both nightlife and diving nearby.Which hotel to choose
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
we eat on about Bali, offer hotel swiss belhotel 4 , no reviews, maybe someone knows about this hotel. and what else you need to take with you on this trip.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
People who have been to Bali at Nikko Bali Resort & Spa? What can you tell about it and in general about Bali, can you give any recommendations ?! Thank you in advance
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers