Questions about South GoaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about South Goa
8 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello! We are going to this hotel with a child of 4 years old, we are thinking which food option to choose, is there where to feed the child with soup in the afternoon?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Need a good budget hotel in Goa. Near the sea. What can you advise? Hotel 4* And please indicate the prices in euros. Thanks! How much does the tour cost - ALL GOA? And what does it include? Looking forward to your response. Thanks! And I need an inexpensive hotel in Goa 2 * For two adults with breakfast. Please enter prices. Thanks!
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
We have already been to Goa))). We know something about this.) I would like to know the following: where you really liked to eat (price, atmosphere, taste) and where you liked it in the evening (night) - all sorts of fire shows and other entertainment. If there is an address - a separate bow! We also want to visit South Goa for a couple, three days. Where would you recommend to stay overnight?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Are there cafes or restaurants within walking distance of the hotel?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I'm going to Colva Kinara.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I'm going to go soon.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
tomorrow I’m flying to GOA, I’m going to get to Murudeshwar on my own (car rental) I want to dive on the island of Natrani (read reviews) but I don’t know where to find a Diving center on revenge?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Do I need to take a kettle, tea, coffee, sugar with me? We're leaving February 28th...
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Do they pass right under the windows of the rooms? Where is it better to take a room - on the first or second floor? Thanks to everyone who will respond.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
good afternoon
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Please, tell me the prices for massages and wellness treatments. We are going in early December. Is it worth doing them at the hotel, or, like meals, outside? Thanks to everyone who responded!))))
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We want to take a tour with breakfast only, where and how safe for health and cheap is it possible to eat there? Where is the menu in Russian (and is there such a thing somewhere at all)?
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers