Questions about South GoaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about South Goa
Hello, we are going to this hotel soon to have a rest. Are there any towels in the rooms?
5 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
thank you all
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! Tell me a South Goa hotel with a good beach
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
In January, we are planning to take a 9-year-old child to the sea. Tell me, will it be comfortable in Goa or do I need to choose another country? What? thanks to all!
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
DD. We want to fly for 10 days, we are 2, how much will it cost? Thank you in advance. Reply to [email protected]
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Some sites indicate that the hotel is for adults only, I would like to know how up-to-date this information is. We want to go to this hotel with a baby of 6 months.
9 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
what is the difference between Single Delux and Villa? Is it possible to check in a private room for 1 person in the hotel villa? Are there bathtubs in the hotel rooms, or is it just a shower?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello. We want to visit Goa in October, we chose the south of Goa, give advice on the hotel, we are planning 3 * or 4 *, not expensive, but close to the sea.
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 32 answers
moscow-abu-dhabi-mumbai-goa (Etihad / Jet airways India) the backpack will be up to 7kg, it contains a sleeping bag, foam, some clothes, a boiler, a folding knife (like a small Wenger), some ladies' cosmetics, lotion, soap, oil for skin, well, even a thread of food like apples and some thread of bread-nuts - all this can be taken in hand luggage ?? they won’t be forced to throw it away ?? I plan to actually live as a Robinson, that is, not many people) if there are any - welcome))
10 years ago  •  11 subscribers 18 answers
We take a tour to Intaer, they advised this hotel as a good 4 * in the south, with all inclusive (we are a family, it's convenient!) Didn't find any reviews on this site.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 14 answers
Do you need to bring beach towels or are they provided by the hotel?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I'm leaving in 3 days! Important: few people, clean, close to the beach.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Do Goa need air conditioning in January-February? According to the experience of trips to Turkey, the air conditioner has never been used. How is it in India? Need it? Or no benefit but harm?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Is there a refrigerator in the room? Does the hotel provide free drinking water?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello, I want to visit India, South Goa in winter in January-February, advise a cozy hotel, not far from the beach, 3-4 *, with breakfast, so that for two it would not exceed 70,000 for trips
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Advise to choose a hotel between NANU RESORT 3, THE BYKE OLD ANCHOR 3*, VARCA LE . We are going in February with kids. Where is the beach better (less stormy), cleaner, beautiful nature and necessarily restaurants on the beach, on the sand, or are they there everywhere, at every hotel?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me an inexpensive, but good 3-ku in the south of GOA. We are traveling with children aged 7 and 10. Wishes: 1 line, nice beach, lots of greenery, bungalow type. close to significant places (excursions, points of sale, shops, cafes, etc.)
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I'm going to Colva Kinara.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Good day! Respond, please, who rested in this hotel! Thanks!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me if it’s worth flying to this resort with small children. Everyone is afraid of terrible dirt and unsanitary conditions? Friends who were there said not to go there again. first line. well, the hotel is at the level of a good 5 Turkish. thanks
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
Please advise which beach to choose so that there is less pestering. And still interested in the question of what is better for a relaxing holiday South or North Goa. Thanks for understanding.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
is it worth paying more? and if we compare 5 stars in Sharm El Sheikh and in South Goa, is there a big difference?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 20 answers
Good day to you! I looked at the Mayfair Hideaway Spa Resort 4 * hotel information on the Internet, I liked the hotel, BUT I can’t find reviews on it, not a single one at all! Although the hotel has existed since 1979. Maybe someone had a rest in it? And then you know how it happens, in the internet one thing, but in reality another!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
yellow fever, etc.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
we are going to the south of Goa, the lotus beach resort hotel, what can you say, where to eat, what to do in the evening? Is it a million mosquitoes? Although I understand, we just don’t notice it. What about excursions? Where first?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Will anyone answer me or no one went there with young children?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell me about medical care in India, we want to fly to Goa in April with a child of 2.5 years old, but with surprises in every tour he manages to get sick with something, will they be able to provide qualified assistance or is it better to leave him at home.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
The Zuri White Sands 5 or Vivanta by taj Fort Aquada beach resort
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
It’s just that we have an arrival at 4 am, and I heard that check-in is after 12.00
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »