Questions about IschiaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ischia
I am going to have a rest for the first time on the island of Ischia in Italy, the hotel Sorriso Thermae & Resort 4 from Natalie Tours. 1. They gave me a ticket, a passport with a visa, insurance and a voucher. Question voucher must be in one copy? It’s just that when traveling to Turkey or Greece, I always had two copies of the voucher on hand, one was taken at the hotel or transfer, and the second remained with me. And there's only one, right? 2. The tourist memo says that beach towels are not issued in all hotels in Italy and need to be clarified. Tell me, does Sorriso Thermae & Resort 4 give out beach towels or do you need to take it with you? 3. I want to go on an excursion to Rome from Ischia. Was it worth it? 4. Are there any cautions/tips for staying at this place. I would be grateful for an answer.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We want to travel with children aged 10 and 12, can they visit the thermal parks with us?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Alexander, good afternoon. Thanks for the interesting feedback. We are going with my husband in September, on the 20th, to rest on about. Ischia, choosing a hotel. Interested in L O. Castiglione. How affordable is it? We want to go for 12 days, is there an opportunity to swim in the sea, what kind of descent, what bottom, how much do sunbeds cost. Maybe you know what the weather is like there at the end of September, best regards, Natalia
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers