Questions about VenicePlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Venice
I arrive at the station at 15.00, and at 15.30 the opera begins
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! There are several questions about Venice. 1. Are there direct buses from the Treviso airport to Venice (Piazza Roma)? So without transfers? You need to know the price and time (we arrive early in the morning). 2. Is there a left-luggage office for luggage at the Venice railway station, so that it can be left for 4-5 hours? 3. Supermarkets in Venice (Billa, Kup, etc.) - are the prices, selection and store areas normal? Not much worse than shops on the mainland? We kind of get the closest Coop. 4. Is it possible to travel on foot (enough bridges)? 5. Which islands in Venice do you recommend sailing to? October. Thank you very much for your advice!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Hello. In October I will be in Venice for the first time. Day 4, it seems. Experienced, tell me what are the interesting and untwisted historical places in Venice and the immediate surroundings that are worth visiting. I will say right away that we won’t go far, like there to Milan or on the island of Garda or there to Verona. Something closer, more local, I'm not chasing world attractions. I love undiscovered places. Just beautiful towns. What to visit? Perhaps there are some convenient options for getting to such towns from Mestre, since we will be using public transport, I’m not used to it))) Maybe there are some extraordinary routes in Venice, such as the catacombs near Odessa, Paris or the UFO restaurant in Bratislava. Any tours underwater, in basements? And then 4 days...
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Going to visit Venice for a few days without a tour operator
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I'm going to buy a museum card on the site http://www.veniceconnected.com/fr, but I don't understand if you can already enter the museum with this card or does it only give a discount?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
My name is Masha. I am 30 years old, I live in Kiev. I am looking for a companion or companion for the end of May in Venice, maybe another city
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
How to do it in a day? Help plan a trip from Venice to San Marino "cheap and cheerful"
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers