Questions about Saint PetersburgHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Saint Petersburg
What documents are required for a minor citizen of the Russian Federation to leave Ukraine for Russia? Does he live in Ukraine with his mother, a citizen of the Russian Federation, who has permanent residence? Thanks!
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me an inexpensive economy class hotel, price-quality ratio for a couple of days near the center. What is the approximate cost of a double room in dollars?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are planning to visit St. Petersburg in early July as a family. Need an apartment for 3-4 days.
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I want to come to st. petersburg, and there was a question with the choice of accommodation 6 apartment or hotel! who will advise? Before always only in hotels stayed. called the company "SpbK", like everything was correctly explained and told, but I would like to ask experienced travelers!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I want to come with my family for 3-5 days, not to study, but just to see the sights of St. Petersburg. If there are government employee discounts to stay at this hotel, that would be great. Otherwise, I see no reason to choose this hotel from hundreds of others.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
First time going on a bus tour, need some advice.
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Of course, we mostly only spend the night, but still we wanted more or less comfortable conditions. Thanks in advance!:)
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
if anyone was there on vacation with children, share your impressions and, if possible, photos. Thank you in advance.
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I want to book a room at the hotel on Sapernaya, but I have a question how much does a double room cost you and it is desirable that the room has a toilet and shower and how much will it cost for two days ??
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
All questions
russia
Adler Anapa Astrakhan Baikal Belgorod Chelyabinsk Elbrus Gelendzhik Kaliningrad Kazan Kislovodsk Krasnaya Polyana Krasnodar Krasnokamensk Moscow Nizhny Novgorod Rostov-on-Don Saint Petersburg Sochi Suzdal Svetlogorsk Tuapse Tver Vladimir Vladivostok Volgograd Yaroslavl Yekaterinburg Yessentuki Yeysk Zheleznovodsk
more