Questions about MoscowHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Moscow
I would like to find inexpensive, but high-quality accommodation in Moscow, without frills, but with taste
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
posovetuite plizz horoschih svadebnih organizerov na bali !schtob vse sdelano bilo ot i do )))
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Is a Ukrainian passport and a birth certificate enough for a child, or is it necessary to have a passport with a child entered to cross the Ukraine-Russia border?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! We are going to see Moscow, choose a place where to stay. Interested in your information about the hotel, area, travel. I want to know what your prices are, how to accommodate four people, is breakfast included in the price of accommodation and how to book seats.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I would like to go and have a rest and buy a dress, but in a good way, the wedding suit for my husband is cheaper, otherwise 30 flies out in Moscow
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
Что вы думайте о гостиницы Максима Заря?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
russia
Adler Anapa Astrakhan Baikal Belgorod Chelyabinsk Elbrus Gelendzhik Kaliningrad Kazan Kislovodsk Krasnaya Polyana Krasnodar Krasnokamensk Moscow Nizhny Novgorod Rostov-on-Don Saint Petersburg Sochi Suzdal Svetlogorsk Tuapse Tver Vladimir Vladivostok Volgograd Yaroslavl Yekaterinburg Yessentuki Yeysk Zheleznovodsk
more