Questions about MoscowDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Moscow
Interested in the advice and experience of those who have recently traveled. I plan to take the train. Is there anything to be afraid of? What's going on at the border? Also interested in the question about what documents you need to have with you? I rummaged through the Internet, and everywhere they write that at the moment you can just travel with a passport of a citizen of Ukraine. Foreigners do not ask?
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
Is it possible to go to Russia with a Ukrainian passport, have the laws changed?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! We have an annual multi-visa to Germany for treatment. Is it possible for us to fly to Greece on this visa?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Who will tell you how to get a tourist visa for citizens of Afghanistan to Russia? I called many companies about this, they all refuse
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
very urgent
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I’m flying from Minsk to Moscow, I don’t know if hand luggage is checked at the exit, namely liters from Duty Free?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
russia
Adler Anapa Astrakhan Baikal Belgorod Chelyabinsk Elbrus Gelendzhik Kaliningrad Kazan Kislovodsk Krasnaya Polyana Krasnodar Krasnokamensk Moscow Nizhny Novgorod Rostov-on-Don Saint Petersburg Sochi Suzdal Svetlogorsk Tuapse Tver Vladimir Vladivostok Volgograd Yaroslavl Yekaterinburg Yessentuki Yeysk Zheleznovodsk
more