Questions about MoscowCommunication and Internet

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Moscow
Hello, my name is Maria Pakina, I am participating in your contest, my nickname is pakina1. The problem is that someone specially takes away votes for me, I have a good photo and it would come to my mind to put minuses only to rivals so that it could not compete with others. I don't know what to do all my efforts are in vain, because the rating according to the rules is built on the basis of positive ratings. I noticed that with the growth of votes from the user Guzenko1, my grades are falling, I don’t know if he is to blame - these are my guesses. I'll forgive your help in this situation - I can't ask my friends to vote anymore - it's pointless. It would be most honest to expand the TOP for the jury or remove the ability to vote against. Thank you in advance.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
russia
Adler Anapa Astrakhan Baikal Belgorod Chelyabinsk Elbrus Gelendzhik Kaliningrad Kazan Kislovodsk Krasnaya Polyana Krasnodar Krasnokamensk Moscow Nizhny Novgorod Rostov-on-Don Saint Petersburg Sochi Suzdal Svetlogorsk Tuapse Tver Vladimir Vladivostok Volgograd Yaroslavl Yekaterinburg Yessentuki Yeysk Zheleznovodsk
more