Questions about Ko ChangWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ko Chang
We want to fly to Koh Chang in June, who was in the summer, how is it with the rains? All day or short?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me, on Koh Chang in August, the same waves and frequency of rains as in Phuket at the same time, or better, worse? There were huge waves in Phuket, the rain was not frequent, although it was mostly overcast ... Thank you!
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I am planning a family vacation on Koh Chang in July. Is it worth going at this time?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
I looked at the photos of tourists, it seems that all the time there are clouds in the sky ... Can you get a tan in January?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
in the guides it is written that November on Koh Chang is the beginning of the season, and in the forecast - thunderstorms day and night for the entire period. This is the half of the holiday we will sit in a bungalow? I can't stand spicy food, I'm allergic to mustard and mayonnaise. Are these products used in food preparation in Thailand? Where near the hotel you can eat non-spicy or European cuisine? Recommend good restaurants nearby. Mosquito repellents are only suitable for Thai or can ours be?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
Were last winter in Klong Prao - great! Relatives are planning for June. I read on one of the sites that Koh Chang in June surpasses all the islands in terms of rainfall. Who knows for sure if this is true? And which beach to choose in June?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
If it starts to rain there, then how is the rest? It rains all day? What to take with you - jeans and how to store money - where? At the reception or in the room? Or carry it with you. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 12 answers
What is the weather like in March in Koh Chang?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Hello, I am now in the stage of active search for rest, we stopped the whole family on vacation in Thailand. We want to go from July 5-7 for 10 days. We are going to rest with a child of 4 years old and would like a quiet beach holiday (maybe a couple of excursions to visit). Advise on the weather on Koh Chang, is the sea calm? KO CHANG CLIFF BEACH 4* - fits our budget, what can you say about it? Thank you very much!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Please give a link to the tide map! And, if possible, instructions on how to read it. everything that is issued on the internet: either not specifically for Chang, or I don’t understand where to look for this card! Thanks! I will wait and hope for help. Which beach (except for the white sands and the very south of the island, where the pier is) is better in terms of low tide at this time!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Hello everyone! Who was in Koh Chang in June? How is the weather, everything is ok in Pattaya, I know, but we have already been there, we want to go to the island, Chang attracts, but I heard that storms on the islands at this time. Short-term rains do not scare, but what about swimming?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers