Questions about Ko ChangHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ko Chang
tell me, a good hotel on Koh Chang with a good beach, swimming pool, territory, sea and decent infrastructure (shops, cafes, bars, etc.) Choose between COP Grand Resort and Kochang Paradise. Moreover, the first price is quite high, and the second has a small pool and the sea seems to be worse ... Thank you!
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
flying on our own
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We are flying to this hotel on February 10. What clothes should I take with me, what should I take with me? What currency should I bring? all. I would be grateful for any quick answers and advice.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
First time to Thailand. Help me choose a hotel, food with a friend. Coconut Beach Resort 3* Klong Prao Resort 3* Chai Chet
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, in what place, which hotel has the best location: a beautiful place with a beach without low tides, where inexpensive cafes, shops, markets, etc. would be within walking distance. In a word, both nature and developed or relatively developed infrastructure with some kind of civilization ... Thank you!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Dear experts! Please advise the hotel. We want a very quiet beach area. Better - bungalow to very close to the entrance to the sea. Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
are there snakes there?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to Thailand for the first time. Tell me what nuances you need to know, what to stock up on (mosquito, termite, etc.) Or do you need to learn Thai? Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
We are going to rest on the island. Koh Chang in February 2013. Recommend the best hotel.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
KC Grande Resort & Spa (White Sand Beach) or Koh Chang Paradise Resort & Spa (Klong Prao Beach)
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Is the hotel currently undergoing renovations?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
We chose a hotel on Koh Chang for a long time, then my husband saw the neighboring islands on the map, became interested, chose Koh Mak, tell me, maybe it’s not worth the risk? There was someone on Koh Mak, we go ourselves with PTT for 5 days.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
I am interested in how best to organize meals, take canned food and cereals with me or buy them there. Can anyone recommend a good hotel.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
What floor are they on? There are rooms without windows. tin
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I am interested in inexpensive hotels, but I want the living conditions to be more or less normal.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I didn't find any reviews about it. Comfortable, new, bathroom in the room, territory? Thanks to everyone who answers)))
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Interested in whether there are now jellyfish and midges?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 14 answers
I want to hear competent tourists on two issues: Advantages and disadvantages of Fr. Chang (difference from Koh Samui (there was)) and what kind of hotel is CHANG PARK
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, please, who rested in this hotel, how far is the main building (new) from the beach. How long does it take?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, if you book a ticket in January, then the price is usually lower at this time than now. And advise in choosing hotels. What is the difference between the level of hotels between 3 *, 4 *, 5 *. I would also like to choose a hotel so that the beach is near. More free services, except for sports. Reasonably priced for two. You can look at several options and coordinate at a price, preferably a link to see the description, because. we were only in Turkey, so we don’t represent much in Thailand.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers