Questions about HammametWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Hammamet
In the first half of April, what clothes should I take with me? I was in the summer in June, and so the first 3 days there was a very strong wind, I regretted that I had not warmed up. Do you need beachwear?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
We are going to Tunisia from September 11 to September 21! I'm very worried about the weather. Every day I watch the weather on the Internet and the forecasts are not encouraging !!! Since September 3, the weather has been deteriorating and it has been raining almost every day, and sometimes even thunderstorms!!!! Can someone calm me down ... Who was resting at that time in Hammamet? What is the weather like? Does it often rain?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Will it be cold to swim and sunbathe?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I'm going in mid October. What is the usual weather there? And tell me, which resort in Tunisia in October would be better to relax and swim?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Interested in weather, sea (temperature)
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Waves on the sea, water temperature for a given period. Thank you.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We go from 8 to 15, I would like to warm up.
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
I decided to go to Tunisia (although everyone discourages me). I want to decide on the time.
15 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
Hello! Tell me, I’m flying to this hotel on April 26, what’s the weather like there at that time, what currency is better to take, what sights to go to, what you need to know about something special, maybe something you can’t do in this country. Thank you in advance.
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 73 answers