Questions about HammametPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Hammamet
Maybe someone knows if there is a bike rental in Hammamet? Is it possible to ride a bike around the city and how much does it cost?
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
whether to take a laptop
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Who knows how it is with clubs and other entertainment nightlife?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me, are alcoholic drinks and beer during the day paid or free if all inclusive?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon, I was relaxing at the Dessole Le Hammamet Resort 4 * Hotel. I met an animator named Mimo, but this is my pseudonym. Are there social networks in Tunisia to somehow find his contacts. Thank you in advance.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello. interested in the cost of a car for rent in Tunisia. per day, and possibly days for 5. the price can be immediately reduced. is there any deposit?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
What is thalassotherapy? And is it really worth spending money on this procedure? 1 or several procedures are needed to get the effect of thalassotherapy?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Is there a free visit once a week? Is it worth visiting at all?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Does the hotel have a thalassotherapy center? If so, what are the approximate prices.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are going to Laiko Hammamet in August.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Recommend this hotel as one of the best and newest. It is also said to be in a hangout place. And we won't be bored there. In addition to the beautiful exterior, will there be entertainment, dancing in the evening. How is it possible for a family active couple to relax there?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
The child is 7 years old, we go mainly overseas, entertainment in the mini-club, slides. Will a child be interested in Vincci Nozha Beach & Spa Hotel?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
We are going on vacation from 01.10.11 to 09.10.11. Who is going to this hotel? We can campaign!
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
is there any alcohol in the beach bar? Is the beach itself clean?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell me about the ultra-powered food - everything is around the clock or how do they say that the lights are turned off at 23.00 and everything does not work?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Would like to see reviews
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Preferably with waiters...
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Tour without meals. Tell me how much is lunch, dinner in cafes near the hotel? They said that the water park should open at the hotel, did it open? Thank you.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Also, what shops are there? I mean not in the hotel, but in the city? Are there branded clothing and accessories stores there?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
hello to everyone who was in Tunisia !!!!
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 15 answers
I love rooms near the pool and from the sea.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Do I have foot problems? Is it far to walk to the beach if you live in Dar Khayam? Are there different restaurants for those staying in these hotels?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell me, who rested in Tunisia. If you were touched by a jellyfish and a burning sensation on your body, what measures should be taken?
15 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
People! Where are the best nightclubs and discos in Hammamet? What hotels are located near the nightlife center?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
THERE IS A WHOLE PROBLEM!
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
WE WANT TO FLY THERE WHAT ARE THE ADVICES? THANKS TO ALL!!!
15 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Are there fish in Tunisia like in Egypt? What is the weather like in early October?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
distance in meters
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers