Questions about HammametHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Hammamet
can you go? I took a ticket for 15 days! Or is it worth rebooking the hotel?
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are flying with my husband on June 22. The reviews say that there is no hair dryer in the rooms. Do I need to bring a hair dryer and towels? What is the best clothes? Anything else? Thanks!
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
Good afternoon everyone! Can someone tell me: the Venus Beach Aqua Splash 4 * hotel - underwent a complete renovation in 2015. The Magic Life chain. Has anyone been there since the renovation? How much has everything changed? Maybe someone has a photo (information) from the info tours? How has it been since 2015?
8 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Dear tourists! Who stayed at this hotel in 2014. I find terribly negative reviews. Is it so bad? We choose for the summer. I stopped in Egypt, but looked at this hotel and somehow it sunk into my soul. I have never been to Tunisia. I am traveling with 2 children. Do you think it's worth it?
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon, experts in Tunisia and in particular Hammamet, please tell me which hotel is best to go with a child of 5 years old, preferably not far from the city and a hotel with slides, thank you! We're going in mid-September
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
we are going together on September 15 through Kyiv, we are flying for the first time in our lives. We chose for a long time, because the wedding and all that. 10 chose this one for 2.150 c.u.
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 18 answers
We are going on September 19, me, my wife and grandson (6 years old). Tell me in which building it is better to take a number, and what needs to be "done" in order to get a good number?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I would like to visit Tunisia in winter because of thalassotherapy. But none of the tour operators offer tours. Has anyone flown in winter? Are there charters? And, in general, reviews are of interest)))
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Can you please tell me what the weather is like in the middle of June and how far are the discos from the hotel?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We want to visit Hamam. In Turkey, in our hotel, the price was exactly twice as expensive as they were taken out in an organized way to the SPA center. Is it worth going to another hotel or can I get a SPA procedure on the spot?
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Good afternoon! Choosing a hotel for September. Now the question is which building to choose - Garden or Beach. Can Garden guests use the infrastructure (pools, slides, bars, restaurants) of the Beach building? And yet - there is also a building CARIBBEAN WORLD HAMMAMET VILLAGE 3 * What kind of animal is this?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Guys, tell me who was in this hotel and is there a photo somewhere. There is not a single word and not a single photo about him on the Internet. Did you just find that there is a Bravo supermarket in Hammamet? Respond, thanks)
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
If you have a photo or video - special thanks!
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are going to rest in Tunisia in February and don't know how to dress
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
we are going from 19.09.2012
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We want to visit Tunisia, but reading the reviews we are horrified. Please advise.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
What can you say about the hotel?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We want to go in early August with a child of 2 years. How is the hotel?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! I read the latest reviews of Riu Marco Polo 4 * and thought ... Write your impressions, especially the cleanliness of the sea and the beach.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
search for a fellow traveler
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are going back to Tunisia soon. But we were in Sousse for the first time at the Turhalef hotel - the hotel is super! Now we want to go to Hammamet. Please recommend a youth hotel with good food and animation. And so that there were more Russian speakers in the hotel! Thank you! (And more importantly, there should be a budget, not expensive option, a 3 * hotel, 4 * stars)
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Main criteria: - low price, 2-3* - accommodation near the center (we like evening walks and shopping) - nice beach, distance to the beach doesn't matter - breakfast and dinner meals - youth orientation of the hotel - rooms suitable for living, serviceability of equipment - pool is not important, spa too. I would be very grateful for any tips and advice!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
what is there in the indoor pool? where is the jacuzzi? is the sea water heated in the indoor pool??7
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Where to eat outside the hotel? How much does it cost to have a bite to eat, what are the prices?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Some questions are of interest: is there Russian-speaking staff at the reception; what are the free activities on the beach? I would be glad for any information. Thank you in advance!
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Do I need my own beach towels, soap and shampoo, gym shoes, etc.? If you were going today, what would you take with you?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »