Questions about MonastirHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Monastir
4 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are going to rest in the summer with a child. Is it calm there now? Is there animation in Russian? Like sea? What's with the alcohol?
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 16 answers
I want to buy a tour, but something is scary. ADVISE
8 years ago  •  7 subscribers 4 answers
We are going to this hotel with accommodation in a bungalow. Tell me where and how the bungalows near the sea and further from the sea are called. Which rooms will be better with a child and which ones are better?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We bought a tour from 08/25/13, read reviews about theft in this hotel.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We kindly ask you to advise which of the DESSOLE hotels to choose for a holiday after July 20: - SAADIA RESORT 3* - GARDEN BEACH CLUB 3*+ - RUSPINA RESORT 4* - BELLA VISTA 4* Reviews on different resources are simply mutually exclusive. We are a married couple, ok. 40 years old, discos are not needed, the main thing is the sea is better, the room is more comfortable and the food is acceptable. Preferably, less drunken our "resorts". Maybe you can suggest other options. Departure from Ufa, Pegasus. Budget up to 80 tr. Thanks!
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Please advise 4 * hotels with their own beaches. And Who was in Amir, how is the entrance to the sea, sandy or stones? What are the pros and cons of the hotel? And who was in June, how are things with jellyfish in the sea? Thanks.
1. What should I use to slide down the slides in the water park? The pictures do not show the "cushion" (as in Egyptian water parks. "On the priest or what? Or do you have to buy it yourself? Which ? Where? How much? 2. Are there shops near the hotel (preferably a supermarket with fixed prices)? Pharmacy? 3. Where and what kind of cream should I buy from jellyfish? 4. Is it really terribly stealing from rooms? Do you want to take a tablet, a phone with you? Do you carry it with you in your bag all day long? 5. Do I have to pay for a "Good Room" right away? Or is it a matter of luck? 6. Is it possible to swim in the sea in the evening and early in the morning? For example, in Egypt they are not allowed. Thanks in advance for your replies. Marina.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me I'm going to this hotel in June. The hotel, as I understand it, consists of two coruses Garden and Cancun. Somebody agreed on the spot and for what amount to change the Garden to Cancun.
Please tell me who changed the garden rooms for Cancun and how much does it cost? And who better to contact? Thanks!
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello. We are going to this hotel in early September for two weeks. We will be grateful for the latest feedback.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello. We are going to this hotel in early September for two weeks. We will be grateful for the latest feedback.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello. We are going to this hotel in early September for two weeks. Literally everything is of interest, we will be grateful for fresh reviews.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Is it so?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I will rest in Tunisia in early October. I would like to combine relaxation with medical procedures.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
I am 43 years old and I am going with my daughter 14 years old together for 10 days. We speak Russian.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 22 answers
I would like to relax with children in May in Tunisia
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I'm not picky, it's just that such conflicting reviews make it difficult to adequately evaluate the hotel ... Who praises, pours, who almost obscenely covers it. Maybe everything depends on the person, who will be more nimble and more sociable, and the number will be good, etc. I am traveling with my son 7 years old, from 02.06 to 16.06. I choose a hotel solely because of the slides and the "bibligoshi" club, I want the child to be interested. It’s not the main thing to eat, it’s just that you need to eat somehow for 2 weeks, and preferably without poisoning. So doubts torment me: take this hotel or consider another one???? Who was, help advice, pliz!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
has anyone been to this hotel? now it is called Delphin El Habib 4*.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Is it the same hotel under different names or are they two different hotels?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers