Questions about BodrumExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Bodrum
I read that there seems to be a ferry, and it seems that they can get a visa there
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 14 answers
Please tell me good excursions, and where to buy ... I am especially interested in an excursion to the Greek island of Kos ...
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
What excursions are worth going to from Bodrum? Where is the best place to buy and how much? We have already been to Ephesus and Pamukala.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
The hotel has been chosen, the tickets have been bought, we are flying in 11 days ... it remains only to add a little history, I want to get to Demre, but the map somehow turns out to be a bit too much ... Who went, how long the tour takes and how tiring it is in general (with I have three, maybe even four ladies coming :))) ???
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Of all the excursions, I only want to ride a yacht, maybe fish, swim in the sea. How much does this tour cost and how many hours does it last. Thanks in advance for your replies.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello everyone! Tell me what you should definitely take from excursions in Bodrum and the approximate cost? Where is it better to buy? Particularly interested in a yacht trip for the whole day.
15 years ago  •  9 subscribers 8 answers