Questions about BodrumPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Bodrum
Who rested earlier in this hotel, tell me what you had available from alcohol and drinks. Thanks in advance
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
I'm going to Turkey in August. Advise where it is better and more interesting. we go with a company. Preference for clean, azure sea and outdoor activities.
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 18 answers
Who flies in early September, are there any????)
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 6 answers
Please, if anyone remembers: are there many machines in the gym? Usually only treadmills and exercise bikes are photographed. There are no photos on the site.
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
rest
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello! planning to go to this hotel. Tell me about alcohol, are there only local drinks in the bars?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 14 answers
Tell me pzhl .... to which hotels in Bodrum do mostly young people rest ????. I want to have fun and relax!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Write, vacationers in Bodrum, what poisoned our tourists on a yacht? Like, some kind of chattering Turkish. But I myself sailed on the same pleasure yacht and there is no alcohol on board. I assume that our tourists brought low-quality swill with them. But something to drink to death ...
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
What time is it?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Please write if there is a disco in the hotel, until which time it is open and whether it is "live" at all. And also, evening leisure is of interest: live music, shows, karaoke, etc.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
how do you think i will be there alone???
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Hello! Can you please tell me if this hotel has beach volleyball?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me! We are planning a vacation in a hotel in Bodrum. We heard about the fortress in the city. How to find it if we want to visit on our own. Does anyone know the hours of operation and prices? What else can you visit on your own, without a tour. Thanks.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is this a major inconvenience? I'm going to be there in June.
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I would really like to clarify the names of the guys. especially the DJ
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
They say that this year Yasmin has deteriorated, tell me please, who rested, is it worth it to go?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
is there any attractions on the territory of the hotel jasmine bodrum playgrounds or something else for children 4-5 years old.thank you
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers