Questions about BerdyanskHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Berdyansk
3 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Priorities: first line, shade on the beach, amenities in the room, food at the hotel (hostel) or nearby. It's hard to cook for a week. I saw a three for 45,000 for 8 days on FB. Not even funny. Thank you in advance.
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, please, honestly, how clean is the sea in this place? Is this considered the beginning of the spit or not yet? We are traveling with a small, almost one year old child, so this is important.
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers There is a response from a hotelier
I would be grateful for any information about the rest in Berdyansk. I am taking my son to be treated at the Berdyansky sanatorium. How can I spend my free time in the city (excursions to museums, etc.)?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I want to go to the Sun Resort Hotel with my family, I like everything on the site, but we will have a 2-year-old child with us, I care about the conditions for children there, and about the territory, according to the photo there is very little greenery, and there will be nowhere to hide in the month of July, Is it worth it to go there with a child? Thanks for the answer!
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Who rested? What did you think of it?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon, I’m going to a sanatorium for the first time, please tell me, is it necessary to have a sanatorium card with you when you check in?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
We want to go to Berdyansk by the sea in July-August this year, we are going for the first time with a child of 6 years old. Tell me, please, who knows this city well, which family hotel or boarding house to choose, so that the child would be interested and we would not get bored, with homemade meals , children's animation, swimming pool. Thank you very much for your answer!
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We VERY want to go to the Berdyansk children's sanatorium! Granddaughter 3 years 10 months old, frequent colds (possibly) diseases. What is the best sanatorium? Please tell me. Thank you.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
maybe someone went there! I still can’t figure out where he is, in Sloboda or not!
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, who rested at the Zolotoy Bereg hotel, is it worth it to go. Did you like the bungalows, how comfortable are they or how? What area, what do you like?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Has anyone been treated in the sanatorium "Azure"? What is this institution anyway? Are they treated there or is it just one name? How are the rooms, food?
15 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
please tell me, if the child is already 3 years old, but sleeps with his mother on the same bed, i.e. you don’t need a separate place, how much to pay for it? And how much will food cost for him?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
sanatorium treatment for 18 days price for 1 person
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
All questions
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more