Questions about MyrhorodHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Myrhorod
Treatment is needed for 1 adult. Let me know if there are numbers and what documents are needed for me and the child. Thank you, I'm waiting
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Which of the resorts in Mirgorod has Wi-Fi? Or even if it exists at all?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
tell me which sanatorium in Mirgorod is the best for the treatment of the gastrointestinal tract in a child
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I would like to take a course in the diagnosis and treatment of diabetes
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I want to undergo a course of treatment of the musculoskeletal system and the gastrointestinal tract
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Can you tell me how much the course costs?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Dear vacationers, can you advise which sanatorium in Mirgorod is the most comfortable in terms of infrastructure, treatment, service? Thanks
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Can I cook my own food for my child? Are there playgrounds and is it possible to swim there?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I want to accompany my daughter
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
I want to know the cost of a ticket for 24 days to the sanatorium. Gogol in Mirgorod, in August 2011.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
In early-mid-February 2011 I will rest in Berezovy Guy. Who else is going at this time? Let's get acquainted! Alexander, 40 years old. Write to: [email protected]
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I'm going to send my mother to a sanatorium in November. Treatment is very important: gynecology and neurology, so that treatment and tests are in place. Living conditions and food are also important. Which resort to choose?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
accommodations
15 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
Is treatment indicated in your sanatorium for metabolic diseases such as gout? What are the results?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
How to spend the New Year holidays in the Khorol sanatorium for children under 14? And is it true that the food does not correspond to the diet?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
All questions
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more