Questions about FeodosiyaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Feodosiya
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I booked a room there through the booking.com service, but there is silence from the guest house. Email questions were not answered. There is their website, but there are no reviews about them on the Internet.
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
Dear Tourists! in 2014, the owner changed at the Atlantic Hotel in Feodosia. The team has changed. My name is Fedorenko Timur Olegovich, I am the manager of the hotel. Ready to answer all your questions on the turpravda page or by e-mail [email protected], icq 267268026
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers There is a response from a hotelier
We want to go to rest in this hotel with small children
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Please tell me! Maybe someone has information about the Safiye guest house in Feodosia? there are very few reviews on the net, there are those who praise and recommend staying there, but there are also very bad ones ...
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
My husband at the mine took a ticket to you, but for two. And we still have a son (1.5 years old) whom we will take with us.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
in the village of Ordzhonikidze
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
The reviews say that you need to take a hair dryer with you, but nothing for an iron ?!
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Need a room for four people the second half of June -beginning of July. Thanks to everyone who answers
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers There is a response from a hotelier
If the child travels to Ukraine with one of the parents.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
I am going with my family to rest in Feodosia. Daughter 7 years old. Do the SMS-YUG rooms really have everything that they promise on the hotel website? how long to walk to the beach? What is nearby? Respond and advise or vice versa!
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please tell me how it happened, the scheme.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
what is the GOLDEN beach of Feodosia? there is a bus at the health boarding house and it is joint with the scarlet sails beach! and the reviews about the scarlet sails beach are negative (it smells of sewage, large pebbles inconvenient for entering the sea (where you can find out the correct information about the health boarding house and Golden beach?thanks in advance
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I chose Feodosia for a vacation with my family, the choice fell on the Bulvarnaya Gorka hotel, please tell me about it, if anyone has heard and what kind of excursions, beaches can be there? thanks in advance)
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
there are no vouchers for the beginning of October anywhere, tell me all the boarding houses are closed at this time? why? Is the weather hot anymore? and I would also like to go with a child (5 years old), is it possible and for what time it is worth ordering tours. Or just savages?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
housing is needed near the sea, the presence of a shower, toilet, hot and cold water is required. the beach should be sandy and clean.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Please tell us more about the living conditions and food.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are looking for a hotel on the seashore in Feodosia (like Robinson's Hut, right by our own beach). And yet, can anyone advise where you can relax in Ukraine, so that the hotel is decent right by the sea with its own beach! (Without a bunch of people). Thanks to everyone who takes the trouble to answer :)
15 years ago  •  9 subscribers 13 answers
We need a good hotel in Feodosia in a quiet place, on the seashore, so that it is not very expensive. We want to relax in July-August with a family with children. Recommend Golden Sands. Maybe someone was already there? I would be grateful for the feedback and if someone tells me the contacts.
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
And who was in Feodosia, at the Atlantic Hotel this year they have an innovation, the All Inclusive package is relatively inexpensive and you don’t have to go abroad, but according to last year’s reviews, the picture is changing, tell me what to do? We'll be glad to hear the answer!
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
GOOD CONDITIONS FOR REST WITH A CHILD 2.5 YEARS IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR OF FEODOSIYA, OR IN AIVAZOVSKY
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers