Questions about PolyanaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Polyana
Maybe someone knows the coordinates of the owners of rooms in the private sector in Polyana. To good conditions for children. Perhaps the area of ​​the hotel Continent.
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
On other sites, bad reviews about Solnechny. Is it really that bad, or is it still good? We eat as a family with children, I'm terribly worried !!! Answer please!!!!
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Advise on which hotel to choose for a holiday in Polyana for the New Year holidays. I choose between the hotel "Fantasy" and "Quelle Polyana". I am traveling with my husband and 15 year old son. Which restaurant has better cuisine, better and larger territory? Best regards, Xenia
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
My husband and I want to relax in March, like in these cottages, it's warm there and how far from the building, because in all the photos the cottages are somehow separate ..... but we want in a wooden house. thanks.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me please, who rested in the hotel Serebryany Vodogray, mineral water in the pump room - from a natural source? And what temperature is served?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Are there bathrobes in the rooms? Are there paid spa services?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
My husband's vacation is coming up in April. I really want to go on vacation. I would be very grateful for any help. What is the weather like in April in Transcarpathia? Is it worth it to go there with a child of 2.5 years? Which is better to choose: Polyana or Solochin? Where would you recommend staying? (so that meals were included while the Fantasia Hotel liked) and there were excursions right there ..
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
The base is called "Karina", we want to leave a review, but she is not here ...
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
The cost of staying at your hotel. How to book?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
how much does a taxi cost to Sunny Transcarpathia? where to fish? maybe there is a shuttle? how to find? thanks!
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
Good afternoon! My husband and I would like to have a rest and get medical treatment with you in the month of May. We would like to clarify some details. We are interested in a deluxe room with a corner bath. How much will this room cost in May for 14 days? And how long is the minimum stay?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
Good evening. We would like to go with the child for the first time to drink mineral water in Polyana. Previously, we have always been with the same owners in Skhidnytsia, but in August there are no places. (If you are interested in questions about Skhidnytsia, I am ready to answer) Tell me where you can stay with normal conditions (water, toilet in the room) and not very expensive? How are min. water? Are there centralized pump-rooms like in Truskavets or how in Skhidnitsa water flows directly from the pipe in different pump-rooms? How is nature there? Maksim.
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 19 answers
buy a ticket without intermediaries
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
waiting for a call to order a tour 0-67-953-46-08 Alena
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Help me, I'm going to go to Polyana for the first time, and I don't know a single phone number, I'm going to ugat write some number of private owners living near the sanatorium "Polyana" thanks
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, where in Polyana you can relax inexpensively, but with comfort for a family with a child of 7 years old? We need a decent diet.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer