Questions about Phan ThietExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Phan Thiet
We are going to Phan Thiet from December 2. A question for experts and tourists - what excursions would you recommend to visit from Phan Thiet and from Saigon? Is it possible to visit Cambodia and what is the cost of the tour?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
We fly with donya to rest from December 13th. I read a lot of information about excursions. I signed up with almost almost all agencies in Mui Ne - and 1001 one night in Vietnam and Focus Travel and a small handful. All invite - invite - left their phones. Call - we'll come running - we'll arrange everything. They all sing well! so experienced people can share their experience - who took it where specifically. Who traveled with whom?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Hello! I would like to know about the TET holiday, which will be February 10, 2013! How do they celebrate, how many days? And most importantly, these days, how shops, markets, excursions work! and how the holiday affects the cost of hotels
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are flying with our daughter to Vietnam. I found MARUSYA on the Internet, who is engaged in excursions to Myu Ne. I would like to know if anyone has used her services. She sent a price list - very good excursions.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
My daughter and I are going to Vietnam in December. We go on many excursions. In Thailand, all excursions were bought from local agencies. How about in Vietnam? If there are any contacts - I will be grateful. Or take only from TO?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 11 answers
we fly there once! for currency exchange / rate / do not know which restaurants are checked, etc, THANKS FOR ANY INFORMATION.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
what interesting things you can visit on your own without the services of operators
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
let's go to the new year
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer