Questions about Phan ThietHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Phan Thiet
I would like a hotel in the center
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 67 answers
Good day! Please tell me if it is worth taking a bungalow with a garden view or beach access? And how is the sea in October, will it be very stormy? Essence of the question: 1. this is the possibility of penetration into the bungalow of various reptiles (rats, snakes, lizards). 2. These are the people hanging out here and there, not very comme il faut.
7 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
going in December! in Vietnam for the first time, stayed at these hotels. who can tell about them? I will be glad to any information! Thanks in advance!
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Is there a hair dryer in the SUPERIOR POOL VIEW BB?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
From April 17 this year, we will rest at the Bamboo Village hotel... The travel agency sold us a tour with accommodation in the Dove Cottege room... I read on the website that there are only 4 such rooms in the hotel (without a balcony, overlooking the road, etc.). e.) Has anyone lived in these rooms????? What do you need to be prepared for? Is it possible to be in them at all? And is it possible to exchange for another room upon arrival???
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
April 17, 2014 we arrive at this hotel. I got an incomprehensible number Dove Cottage ... What is it???? Is it possible to live comfortably in it?????
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
April 17, 2014 we arrive at this hotel. I got an incomprehensible number Dove Cottage ... What is it???? Is it possible to live comfortably in it?????
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Please tell us who was in this hotel. What's good is bad !!! Thanks.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Advise which hotel to choose to be close to the center of Phan Thiet?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Do hotels and restaurants have a dress code?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Do I need to take a tee / adapter for sockets?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
gave a ticket ... I would like to know what to expect ..
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
want to go to this hotel but don't want to live across the street
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Where can I find out detailed information about the cost of the wedding ceremony, what does it include, where does it take place (on the beach or on the territory of the hotel), are there services of a photographer / videographer and the cost, respectively?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! We need a huge advice where is the best place to stay in Vietnam, and more specifically in which hotel in Phan Thiet. Very necessary, I would be grateful for any other information about the country in general. What to see, where to eat, etc.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We are considering this hotel as an option. Tell me, please, how in Vietnam with flora and fauna, are there mosquitoes or some other midge. What is better to take protective equipment with you.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
we want to go in February with a child -4 years old. how about nutrition for a child and not very healthy adults (in the sense of stomachs and pancreas). what kind of sea (waves) and is it possible to swim with a child? and most importantly, a midge. they said that there is also a biting midge. what hotels are closer to the fishing village so that you can eat there.????
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
In early April, we want to go to Vietnam to this hotel, where I read that a room with a balcony without a window. What is it like?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
what are its features?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Can you tell me if this is a good hotel?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I want to know everything about the hotel
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
How far are the hotels from each other Blue Ocean Ocean Star Resort. how many km? how long to go (ride) there?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
I really liked the hotel according to the description and reviews, but it is not clear with the entry into the ocean. Stones or sand?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Please advise a hotel, maybe not in the center of Mui Ne, with good service. Definitely a good beach and entry into the sea, except for Chamvillas Resort 4 *, everything is clear with it). We are going from May 15-16. Is it worth waiting for a burning tour? How much more expensive is the tour if you take the combined Cambodia-Phan Thiet? Thank you!
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
there is no information about this hotel, maybe someone was there, respond
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
net nigde pochti nichego o nem..dge to nashla chto more ne ochen chistoje rjadom s nim...eto tak?i voobsche rasskazite xot chto nibud o nem)))zaranee spasibo))
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers