Questions about PitsundaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Pitsunda
having paid a ticket for yourself from the organization, take a 9-year-old child without treatment with you to the boarding house
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I can't get in touch with them
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are going to Abkhazia for the first time. It is very necessary to find out about the Iceberg guest house: is it worth staying there, how far is it to the sea, and is there such a guest house at all. People please help.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Guess who was in 2011. in the literary fund, is there a safe there and is it possible to leave documents there for storage, will they not steal? and whether the administration is responsible for storing documents in their safe. What should be written out or provided in exchange for the given documents for storage in a safe?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! We are going to you to rest, in August with a child 1 year 2 months. Question: It is possible to purchase baby food: vegetable puree, meat puree, in a boarding house or somewhere nearby? Can you cook soup for him in a boarding house?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
we chose a boarding house for a long time, I liked Mussera in Abkhazia. We have 2 children a year and four years old.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
WE ARE GOING WITH A LITTLE CHILD 2 YEARS 9 MONTHS. I WOULD LIKE TO GET TO THE PLACE FASTER AND WITH THE LOWEST COSTS
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
is it possible to book a room by phone and pay on the spot upon arrival
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I would like to book a room there directly, but I can't find any contact information anywhere.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers