Questions about Dubaishopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Dubai
UAEDubai
Those. From what "for a penny" you can get the most pleasure?
4 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
UAEDubai
I would like to bring the original chandelier as a keepsake
5 years ago  •  8 subscribers 24 answers
Hello. My name is Tatyana. I am planning to come to Dubai. And buy jewelry and silver jewelry. Please tell me the conditions for exporting goods from this country. I'm from Kazakhstan and ho
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
UAEDubai
I want to buy two new iPhones, I'll take them in packages in hand luggage. Will I have problems with customs in Kyiv?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
UAEDubai
Please tell me where you can buy inexpensive equipment: a camera, a tablet, a computer, a phone?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
UAEDubai
Dear tourists! Is it possible to buy a sheepskin coat? Share the addresses and the order of prices on this topic, if you have experience!) The hotel is located in the city center near the old Deira bazaar. Thank you in advance!
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
markets
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
UAEDubai
...meaning phones made in japan
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
UAEDubai
Please tell me where in Dubai you can pay with a card (malls, metro, buses, taxis, excursions, tickets to amusement parks, museums), and where they accept only cash? Thanks a lot in advance.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
UAEDubai
credit card visa / mastercard what currency should I have hryvnia on it, will it be possible for her to pay or withdraw money
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
UAEDubai
Do they cheat on the quality of products, as, for example, in Turkey?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
Where can I buy plus size clothes?
how and where to buy a fur coat
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
UAEDubai
how much does natural silk cost in dubai, where can you buy it and how to distinguish it from a fake? thanks for the answer
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
UAEDubai
Dear tourists who have been to Dubai Outlet Mall, please share your impressions about the assortment and prices. I would like to give examples.
Hello, I'm interested in the question where can I buy a Tablet computer "Google Nexus 7" in Dubai? I will be staying at the hotel indicated in the message!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
UAEDubai
Who knows where in Dubai you can buy household goods - pots, pans, dishes and other household items? I also heard that there is a type of atelier where they sew clothes (you bring a branded item and they sew the same one for you). And also where to buy fabrics for dance dresses? Please share your knowledge! Thank you in advance.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
UAEDubai
I brought the glass tower Burj Khalifa (50 cm high, flashing) home from Dubai and broke it! Please, who will go, bring me this souvenir !!! Moscow, my phone. 89153142029 . We will negotiate the price!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
a detailed story is desirable, how to get to shops with inexpensive children's (and not only) clothes. thanks!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Hello! Like any tourist, I want to bring home souvenirs in memory of my trip to Dubai! So, tell me where you can buy them NOT EXPENSIVELY, and what would be the choice, more or less ... And in general, what did you buy yourself? (except magnets) I also plan to buy myself a watch that is not expensive but of high quality ... Looking forward to advice and suggestions!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Will you visit Dubai Outlet Mall? Are there good discounts?
12 years ago  •  13 subscribers 24 answers
Is there a cargo warehouse in the hotel and what major shopping centers, shops or markets are located nearby (shopping: things, equipment at affordable prices)? We are going for the first time, that's why I'm asking, thank you in advance.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
UAEDubai
Guys! Tell me shopping. Is there anything in Dubai between Nasser Square and malls? In malls, prices are fixed and you can’t call them cheap. On Nasser Square, everything somehow seemed sad (except for the gold market and technology) or maybe we don’t know “fish spots”))) Interested in: things, shoes, bags.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 13 answers
UAEDubai
Hello. When we rested there, I really liked Kimball brand ketchups. On sale in supermarkets are inexpensive 2-7 aed. If possible, buy a few pieces. (for money of course not as a gift) I will be very grateful. I can help with information and answer questions. we will decide how to transfer it from Donetsk to Ukraine. Thank you
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
UAEDubai
How much do perfumes cost in these countries? for example Givenchy? and where is the best place to buy them, at the airport or in the city of Dubai?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
Is it possible to buy alcohol in a dutik upon arrival at the airport, or is it better to take it from home? Who knows? Advise!
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
preferably by subway.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Show more »