Questions about DubaiCurrency and money

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Dubai
UAEDubai
Kindly, tell me, please. Is it more profitable to exchange hryvnia for dirhams in Ukraine? Or do you still need to take dollars and then exchange them for dirhams in the UAE? Or take a hryvnia card from Privatbank and withdraw dirhams at an ATM at the NBU rate? Thanks in advance for your reply.
3 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
UAEDubai
I'm going alone for 7 days. Interested in the cost of transport, inexpensive cafes / restaurants and attractions. Shopping is not interesting (except for a few souvenirs)!
4 years ago  •  9 subscribers 16 answers
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
UAEDubai
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
I'm flying soon But I have a Euro. Can I change there and what course?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
UAEDubai
What is the current exchange rate of the dollar to the dirham -1:3.65?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
UAEDubai
If I understand correctly, this is when tourists leave money as a deposit when checking into a hotel? In this regard, 3 questions: 1. Why is it not advised to use the card? 2. if you leave money as collateral, how to make sure that you don't get scammed?? they say they don't always return? 3. they advise to say "now I'll go and exchange it for your currency and bring it." and don't bring. And what if they don't say anything? won't they make you pay? ps we go for the 1st time. (probably already noticeable)))))))
11 years ago  •  11 subscribers 12 answers
We arrive in Dubai at night, where is the time to exchange euros for dirhams ???
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 11 answers
UAEDubai
Can you tell me if there is an exchanger at the exit upon arrival from term 1 of Dubai airport? Maybe someone will advise something or tell you important information. I know that there is like duty-free in the arrivals hall, right?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I read on the Internet that small bills in exchangers are accepted at a lower rate, is this true ?!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
where can I exchange for their currency and how best to do it ... we fly for the first time, we don’t know anything ....
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
UAEDubai
Tell me, of course, those who have real experience, how to use a VISA credit card as a deposit. I would be ready to leave a deposit in US dollars, if they were returned to them, is it possible to discuss this when checking into the hotel?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
available dollars
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
available dollars
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Local or dollars?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 12 answers
Who recently returned, what is the exchange rate of $ for dirhams at the airport, and whether the rate depends on the amount of the exchanged currency (i.e. change $ 100 or $ 1000). Thank you!!!
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
please tell me who rested and faced with a deposit in this hotel, is it necessary to leave money, or can I refuse?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me what is better with you brother-dollars, a bank card or traveler's checks?
13 years ago  •  no subscribers 1 answer
What is the amount of the deposit per day per person (for 10 days)? Is it possible to refuse a deposit? Return of the deposit in dollars?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers