Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Dubai
UAEDubai
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
UAEDubai
Interested in the procedure for importing precious stones into the UAE, maybe someone knows
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
UAEDubai
Hello! I would like to know if I can return to Dubai if I have a deportation due to an expired visa. Didn't mess with anything, didn't break anything.
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
UAEDubai
And one more thing, I'm 19 years old and I'm not married. Will we be denied a visa? And what can be done to avoid rejection? I have been dreaming of flying to Dubai for a long time ☹️
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
UAEDubai
Can customs find fault with the amount of equipment? My father and I take an ultrabook. Sister takes the iPad father his ipad yes i have my ipad too Could this be a problem at customs?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
UAEDubai
Hello. I am flying to Dubai for the first time, I found information on the Internet that in the UAE there is a ban on many drugs for which you can go to jail for 4 years. Help me understand, I have the following medicines in my first-aid kit: 1. Miaser (antidepressant, causes the most concern) 2. Panangin 3. Validol 4. Paracytomol 5. Levomycetin 6. Falimint 7. Regidron 8. Citromon 9. Enterogermina (in ampoules) Thank you in advance.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
UAEDubai
As we know, retinal scanning takes place in the UAE. They offer to pay some kind of tax here in Ukraine in order to do it without a queue in the UAE. Anyone in the know please explain.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
UAEDubai
Please tell me. 4 days before departure to the UAE (09/05/2013), TA informs that my girlfriend is not given a visa due to the fact that her name is on the black list and they first require St. On the next day, a certificate of the issuance of only one zag passport would be fine, but to make such a certificate for half a day cost $ 100. And Friday Saturday there weekend Departure September 10, 2013 the answer will be on Sunday. Documents and money were submitted in a month. The question is who is to blame for the fact that I had to part with hard-earned $ 100
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
UAEDubai
Hello! I googled a lot and didn't find anything! I want to ask those who have already flown to Dubai with a laptop that does not have a licensed Windows! Are there any problems? Do they look? I bought a laptop without an OS .. and accordingly there are no stickers on it with a hint of Windows! Can there be problems? Thanks in advance for the replies!
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
UAEDubai
Good afternoon. Tell me, please, if my husband lives in Dubai on a work visa, how can I go to live with him? What kind of visa do I need? And for how long can I get a visa? Thanks.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
can we worry too early? Just May holidays, 10 days off. Will they succeed?
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 13 answers
UAEDubai
I read that in March there were problems with visas, even "We flew out without visas and waited at the airport." We fly through Natalie. Documents have already been submitted for two weeks. No answer. We are worried...
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
UAEDubai
on his wife demanded extra. certificate from OVIR stating that she has one international passport, her St. about birth and a copy of Ukrainian. passports, they say, surname and is on the black list (Romanova) Someone faced this, please answer
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 14 answers
UAEDubai
whether it is necessary to provide a travel agency Ukraine St. about the birth of a child 10 years old (translated into English. certified natural) parents have different surnames (age 40 years old) before departure 10 days and no visas yet! Ticket paid a month ago
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
UAEDubai
Parents have different surnames child -10 years old (girl) pasted photo in two passports submitted a questionnaire through a travel agency at the end of February now on March 15 and there is no answer (ticket paid)
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
UAEDubai
how many days to get a visa
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
UAEDubai
a child in the passport of both parents with different surnames translation of St. about birth, you only need to translate or even notarize and the same marriage certificate
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
UAEDubai
The fact is that my sister and I (we are 19 and 28 years old) decided to visit the UAE for the 1st time. In one TA we were told that they would not give us a visa almost 100%, in other TAs, on the contrary, they assured that they would give 100% ... and what to believe???
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
UAEDubai
We are going to the UAE (Dubai), maybe someone has come across this issue: children 16 and 17 years old, they are pasted into their parents' passports, they do not have their own travel documents. The travel agency somehow said quite uncertainly that they don’t need their own passports ... Please, tell me what to do? After all, we have already booked a tour, we don’t want to get a surprise at customs.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
UAEDubai
We are going to the UAE (Dubai), maybe someone has come across this issue: children 16 and 17 years old, they are pasted into their parents' passports, they do not have their own travel documents. The travel agency somehow said quite uncertainly that they don’t need their own passports ... Please, tell me what to do? After all, we have already booked a tour, we don’t want to get a surprise at customs.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I am traveling with a 10-year-old child. Do I need a notarized consent of my husband to travel with a child? Thank you in advance.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
UAEDubai
Will we lose the cost of the tour if we do not get a UAE visa?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 17 answers
UAEDubai
I bought a tour for 2 weeks. from October 17-31. visa is open until November 25. can I stay for a week after the tour with my daughter who works there.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »