Questions about Ras al-KhaimahPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ras al-Khaimah
Good afternoon, is it necessary to take a gala dinner for the new year, does our travel company oblige us?
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
in the Dominican Republic they were distinguished by bracelets, but here we can’t get a tour operator, she doesn’t know
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Can you please tell me what alcoholic drinks are included in the all inclusive? There is no detailed information. And in general, what drinks are included during the day and where?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
and is it possible to drink water from the tap? we arrive in Dubai at 7 pm, I hope we will be at the hotel by 9 pm, we took only breakfast, advise where to go to dinner in the evening and can I swim? thanks! we are flying for the first time)))
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
young lady rides Read in full at: http://www.turpravda.ua/ask.php
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon! Does anyone know if there are buses from Dubai to Fujairah? If yes, please tell me which stop and how to get there. And yes, the ticket price, too, who can know. and further: I am writing a question to those who rode the subway in Dubai and can tell me. I want to get to Dubai by bus from Acacia Hotel (Ras Al Khaimah) I will arrive (as they explained to me to Union Station) and from there just to the subway. On the advice, I want to first get to Dubai Marina, and then get to Dubai Mall. And the question is, does the metro go one way or back too? It's just that Dubai Marina is further away than the Dubai Mall. and it turns out you need to go back, and the question arose on the subway is it possible? And yet, who knows from the Union Station stop or another, do buses go back to the city of Ras Al Khaimah? who knows, please answer!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
how much is a taxi from ras al khaimah to dubai? and to sharjah?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Can you tell me if there are paid beaches nearby?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, how is the drinking water in the hotel? are there coolers? Do they provide bottled water in the room for free? If not, how much does it cost there?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Drink a cup of coffee early in the morning, then go to the beach, and later come to have breakfast.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I'm on a breakfast package.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Сколько стоит обед/ужин (салат,суп,сок) в местном ресторане,есть ли места где можно недорого покушать?
Еду 12 числа с парнем в ас-Аль Хайм..в отель BIN MAJID BEACH HOTEL 3*.Все кто ранее там были поделитесь своими впечатлениями!Как в целом отдых прошёл,куда ездили(на экскурсии)Сколько что там стоит и тд...Очень нужна информация дабы примерно расчитать количество денег на 2х чтобы отдахнуть нормально(пару экскурсий,еда в не отеля)
I would be very happy if someone share information!
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers