Questions about Ras al-KhaimahHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ras al-Khaimah
Who was recently in this hotel? since the sites and the tour operator provides information that is not. But in the reviews I met that they wrote that they took a deposit. Please share information who recently visited the hotel. And what other pitfalls can be in this hotel?
5 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! tell me please there is transport from this hotel for a trip to Dubai and so on. besides taxi?
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
8 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
what to take with you
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
we are going to this hotel with children, I would like to hear firsthand impressions
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
This service is not clear from the description of the hotel.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello, tell me about your accommodation in villas, I read on another site that there is also a common building. And accommodation should be booked immediately at the agency or already upon arrival at the hotel. Is there still Wi-Fi and in what places, is it paid or not? And lastly, is there a grass football field on site. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  no subscribers 1 answer
Hello! We are going with a guy to the UAE. Can we have a problem with sharing the same room and not being married? Thanks!
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
I'm interested in : what can you see, what delicious food is inexpensive, and in general, how much should you take and in what currency for 8 nights ???
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are going to the UAE for the first time, the shop is not interested, we want to swim and relax. Please tell me about questions.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
who was at the Acacia Hotel in Ras al Khaimah, would like to know and see what it is. We are not going to the UAE for the first time, I wanted to see something new.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Has anyone had a chance to compare these hotels? which one do you recommend?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers