Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Heraklion
tell me which excursions are tiring, and which are desirable to visit
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
How to get to Santorini on your own at the lowest price? thanks for answers
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! We will stay at the Hersonissos Palace 4 * hotel, please tell me which excursions are worth taking so that they are interesting and where, the tour operators are expensive? Thanks for the answers!
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! We are going to Hersonissos in September, I would like to know what excursions you should pay attention to, because. I believe that we will be given a huge choice, but really something worthwhile is the question! Still interested in nightlife - clubs ..
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
What is worth seeing in Crete. We are planning to rent a car and drive around the island. Tell me what are the approximate distances and to what. What time do the attractions open and what time do they close? How much do the entrance tickets cost.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Who can conduct individual excursions in Crete and what are the prices for us three tourists who want to see the sights
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me who was recently on Crete Heraklion what are the prices for excursions from teztour and what are the prices if you buy it from the hands, i.e. on the street and where you can find the bus schedule for independent excursions. I would be very grateful if you answer my questions! Thanks in advance!
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, please, does the ferry go from Crete and what are the prices (without excursions) and is it possible to get to Italy or other nearby countries by ferry? thanks for the answer
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
First time in Crete. I would like to know more about the hotel, the weather in May, inexpensive excursions (limited budget) Thanks for the answers
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 20 answers
We will rest from 11.06.2013--21.06.2013. Tell me which tours are better to take and their prices. What is the first thing to see on this island?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me or share a link to the bus schedule for about. Crete.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
In May we are going to rest on the island of Crete in Malia! I would like to plan a budget in advance and understand how much it will cost for 1 day a trip to about. Santoniri (taxi to Heraklion, ferry tickets, round-trip, we want to walk around the island ourselves, and a taxi back to Malia), in order to understand everything by ourselves or through an operator ???? Thank you in advance.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Does anyone know who has the best conditions? Or is there a Russian-speaking employee in the office? What should you pay attention to when renting a car? And one more thing: is it better to take cash with you to Hersonissos or can you pay with a card everywhere?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Gentlemen, who rented a car there? Give me a couple of tips, in which company? Where? Prices? Well, is it worth it to take it or not? Will they give a car a ride there??? Thank you!!! I'll come and write a review + -.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
i need rent a car
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
flying summer 2012
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 24 answers
If there are, of course.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
The travel agency told us that it is not necessary to take excursions from your tour operator (Pegasus). I would like an interesting and complete tour, not crumpled.
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
How much does a car rental cost? How many are in the hotel and how many are behind it? How much is petrol in Greece? what are the rental conditions, what tricks are there in the rental, what to pay attention to so as not to be in a popandos. Do Ukrainian driving licenses pass in Greece? Why do they say that it is more profitable to rent a car and visit the island on your own, is this true?
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 19 answers
We are going with a friend next week on the Fortuna 3* HB tour. Everything is as usual - they sold the last Cossack and went on vacation. How much money do you need to take at a minimum in order to travel and settle on excursions? Where can you save? :-)))
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 14 answers