Questions about HeraklionHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Heraklion
Should I bring my own beach towels? If it's just a pledge, then it's normal
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Recommend a hotel in Crete with food suitable for a one year old. Budget: 2000 euros for 3 adults and a child 1 year old. Departure end of August-beginning of September.
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We will be 7 people: A woman with her daughter and granddaughter; I am retired and 3 women. In two 2-room suites: can we, or are there other options?...)
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
When I travel, I always bring something Russian to hotel administrators or owners. When you check in, I give either chocolate, vodka, a souvenir. What would you recommend for a Greek gift?
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Dear visitors of the site, help me decide, tell me please. We are three young people, we want a fun nightlife, a good beach and not expensive. We look at the sites suitable for Greece, but again only 2 stars, we doubt it. Tell me the hotel, or maybe another resort or even another country. I liked the IRO HOTEL for the price thank in advance
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
Children 2 and 4.5 years old, the hotel is high and is there a draft on the territory? Will the sea water temperature be comfortable for children? Is there a heated pool for kids? In which building is it better to book a room?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hotels Nostos and Niros apartments. Who was, do you recommend these hotels. What is better to choose or is it better to choose another hotel for a vacation in September. I would like a budget one with a mini-kitchen and a number of necessary infra.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
How are things with medicines in Crete?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Is Capsis Enteral Oasis a good hotel? What's the beach like? How is the food? Numbers? We are traveling with children - one is 7 years old, the other is 4 months old, I don’t want to make a mistake with the choice .. Or advise something good. Thank you in advance.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
If any diet food? Is it possible to buy or rent a pushchair at or near the hotel? What is the actual water temperature in the sea and pool now? Thanks. my address is [email protected]
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
description of rooms in a separate building, and a description of the building, preferably photos
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon everyone! I want to ask those who have been on about. Crete - a child of 11.5 years old (a girl who likes Greek myths) will be interested in excursions or not? And what are the best excursions? Thank you very much in advance!!! :)))
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me who was in 2012 at Horizon Beach 3*. We want to fly to Greece for the first time during the May holidays. But there are a lot of negative reviews. Before that, we rested in Turkey and Egypt in 5 *. Can you recommend any other hotels?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »