Questions about HeraklionWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Heraklion
What is the sea in September in Heraklion?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me, what warm clothes to take with you if you count on mid-September? Is it possible to get to the water park on my own and how?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, please, what is the weather like in Crete at the beginning of September, we plan to fly on the first days of the 1st or 5th.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, please, what is the weather like in Crete at the beginning of September, we plan to fly on the first days of the 1st or 5th.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Who has already visited the hotel, Dolphin Bay in Crete and what are your impressions? What can you advise about accommodation? What is the temperature of the sea now? In which sea of ​​4 is the water warmer? What is the entrance to the sea on the beach from the hotel? were the issues resolved? Was there fruit and ice cream or not? Is it possible to buy fruit in the village? how about seafood? Thanks for the answers Olga
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
We are going from 10 to 24 June. The average t-ry on different sites is very diverse. What is the temperature on the coast now?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Hello. tell me, please, if anyone was in Crete in October, what is the weather, sea temperature, is there wind, etc., thanks in advance
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello. Tell me, is it cold to swim in May in the sea in Crete? Who was in Greece in the spring?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers