Questions about HeraklionPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Heraklion
How did you rest? What will be the instructions and advice? Excursions? thanks for answers
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Hello. I read that in this hotel absolutely all drinks are paid. tell me, is that right?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
And what can you buy at this Saturday market? is it worth going?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I would like to be able to buy sunbeds directly at the hotel, and not loom along the shore in search of
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
How much at the moment (summer 2013) is renting a car with a volume of 1.2 to 1.6. on automatic? Most likely we will fly to Hersonissos either Heraklion or the village of Gouves.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
our travel agencies offer breakfasts and dinners in this hotel
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
The memo for tourists says that you can take up to 10 kg of food on July 3, we fly away, we don’t know what to do, the suitcase has not yet been packed because of the food? Prompt 4 please urgently !!!!!!!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
And what?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 21 answer
We are traveling with children, they are very fond of diving into the water (the last time they rested at the hotel there was a pier, from where they happily dived). So I have a question, is it possible to dive there?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please tell me where you can go for a walk near the hotel, are there shops nearby to buy olive oil, olives, etc. Can anyone tell me anything about this hotel. Is there WiFi in the room?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Can you tell me which beach is next to the hotel? Or is it not a beach, but a pier? It's not clear from the maps.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
My husband and I are going to Hersonissos for 10 days. We really want to rent a car and drive around the main attractions for 3-4 days. Therefore, the question for connoisseurs: what can you see in this region? Does anyone have a link to a guidebook? Is it possible (and how much does it cost) to get to Halkidiki by car? Thanks!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
We are planning to travel around the island.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me the photographer and approximate prices))) thanks)))
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
which is better for couples?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We dream of active recreation and entertainment. Are they available in Malia?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! Is there a professional photographer on site? Who will be able to take pictures for an additional fee? Usually in Turkey there are photographers in hotels! And I have not been to Greece .... and this issue is very important to me and in this hotel! Thank you in advance for your answer ... Svetlana. [email protected]
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
What programs would you recommend? thanks
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
What excursions can you recommend, spas, etc. Thanks
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
If anyone has been to Crete THIS year, please write what kind of rights are required to rent a car? Must be international or can we use our plastic ones (again, which ones are issued now, or can those with the words “Permis de conduire” be written on them?)
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Can you tell me what kind of music is playing at the reception?
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
They were not in Greece. We took fortune 4 * all inclusive, arrival in Heraklion. Reviews about 4 * are very, very sad, if we're lucky and we get into a bad hotel, we want to take a car (like everyone else, almost) and go where it's good. Does it matter which rights? If the rights are not of international standard, they will give a car? Do you offer car rentals with car seats? What is the rental price per day? Thanks to everyone for the recommendations and advice, in Greece I don’t really understand yet.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
How to take your bike on a plane, is it possible to store it in a hotel room
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
What do you recommend? And they serve wine on tap from kegs or in bottles?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Hello, we can't rent a car. We will live on Crete in Amoudara. Please advise where you can go by bus, so as not to take too long. And is it possible to get to Balos bay and Ellafonisi beach by regular bus, how long will the journey take in this case? And what is the cheapest way to get to Mykonos and Santorini?
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
Hello, we are going in September to the Royal Heights Resort. I really liked it from photos, reviews, but it is embarrassing that it is more than 2 km to the sea and the nearest settlement. Could you tell me, please, if you can rent vehicles and bicycles at the hotel? Thanks
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please tell me how much it costs to rent a transport at the hotel (car, motorcycle, bicycle). Thanks.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Show more »