Questions about RiminiHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Rimini
Good afternoon! Who was in this hotel in winter? We are going in January 2018, but we are afraid that it will be cold) Share your impressions, thank you!
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I am more and more inclined towards a vacation without a package, so to speak, for 14 days of rest with meals, breakfast + dinner, they counted more than 3,000 euros for 2 + 2. So I think it can self-organize and relax without a travel agency? Friends, as always, I ask for help))))
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
I bought a cheap tour to Rimini Italy for a week. Excursion, but with accommodation in one place - immediately confirmed the hotel Asso (this is in Russian) 3 *. But the reviews are terrible! Is it so? Maybe someone has an objective opinion. Refusal from the hotel - a fine of 224 euros + all hotels on request, because. We depart on 06/21/14. What to do? Don't know Tell me._
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
tell me about the hotel Baia Imperiale 4 * in Riminni? how to eat, how to get to the railway station, where to sunbathe for free
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 42 answers
We go to the hotel Arpa. Who was prompt beach towels and toiletries issued at the hotel? And with balcony rooms for how many people? We are traveling together.
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
We are going 3 adults. in Rimini, advise a decent 3-star hotel, probably better in the city center.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
what to take with you to rimini and what is better to buy there
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
did not find any reviews for Morolli 3* share your impressions about the hotel....
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Preferably with a pool and closer to the center
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
important is the distance
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Has anyone stayed at Cucciolo in Rimini? I would like to know if all the rooms have been renovated?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Who rested in this hotel, write. I would very much like to ask my questions about this hotel to knowledgeable people.
judging by the photos of tourists, I should like the hotel
We are with children 9 years old and 2 years old. I would like a normal hotel, all inclusive, the sea is close and a Russian-speaking person was in the hotel. At least one!!!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
what rooms after renovation?
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
or any other hotel you recommend
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Maybe some experienced folks can give some good advice? I also read a lot about Victor. Who has his coordinates?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me in November, are the hotels heated or still warm? Gathered in Italy, advised Rimini can tell you what else.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I found only a hotel for the disabled with that name. Let's say it was a very good review. Where is it located, how far is it from the train station in Rimini. How to get there and how much? Thanks in advance.
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
ItalyRiminiKent 3*
I would like to have comfortable living conditions
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
who was in the hotel michelandgelo 3 *, share your impressions
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Recommend some clean 3 * hotel in Rimini, so that the room has its own air conditioning (so that we can turn it on ourselves) and a double bed. I would like more Russian-speaking (or at least English-speaking) staff. Well, it’s absolutely ideal that there is a free beach nearby. I know it's near John's Hotel, but there's no more room there. Tomorrow I have to book, but I'm completely confused.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
My husband and I are going to relax at the John Hotel. The room was booked only without air conditioning. Do you think it is possible to pay extra for air conditioning on site? And who knows about the hotel. It also says that there is a free beach opposite the hotel, is that true?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is there evening animation, is it far from the hotel to the discos of Rimini? Which hotel is better located for evening entertainment (discotheques) and walks? Thank you.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Nowhere on the Internet could not find a single review, the description of the hotel was barely found. Maybe someone was resting. Any information is needed.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer