Questions about RiminiPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Rimini
Is the food in this hotel good? What is provided for breakfast and lunch? Is there a TV in the rooms?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
tell us about the resort, excursions, hotel. Preferably for 2014, maybe there was someone
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 15 answers
How to find Russian-speaking travel agencies in Rimini Italy
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Please advise a good navigator with detailed maps of Europe. I'm going to Italy-Rimini. In general, I don’t understand anything in novators !!!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Hi all. It so happened that I was going alone for a week (Kennedy Hotel). Tell me what to do with yourself. I heard that sunbeds + umbrella cost 15 euros. Do they offer discounts if you are alone? What are the best cafes to eat at? Is it necessary to travel around the city by bus or without problems on foot? Does the hotel have Russian speaking staff? And in general, I will be glad to any information. I want to drive to San Marino. Who traveled by regular bus, tell me how long and if I get lost? Thanks.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
How much does it cost to rent sunbeds and umbrellas? How is it paid?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
How to get from Rimini to Venice by sea
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are going to visit Rimini this summer as a family. A 3.5-year-old child is allergic, on a strict diet. We plan to cook on our own in the apartment. Interested in buying raw chicken, turkey, rabbit or lamb meat. Thanks in advance! Sincerely, Natalia.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Cafe
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I want to go to Rimini, advise where you can relax in the evening
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
We are going for the first time, so questions arise. How much money to take with you (minimum)? WHERE, HOW to get a visa? How much does it cost?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 20 answers
You write that the cost of staying at the Villa Dei fiori is about 70 euros. Is this price for a double room or per person? Does this price include breakfast? or nothing included? Thank you.
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
My husband loves pearl barley. I want to know the recipe
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I would like to go to Italy - they offer Rimini, but they heard that Rimini is more of a quiet and family resort - is it possible for young people to have a good rest there?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon! Where and what can you rent from a car? How much does it cost and what documents are required? Were there any difficulties and problems with the operation in Italy? Solutions to insurance problems... Thank you. Valadimir Geller
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer