Questions about HikkaduwaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Hikkaduwa
How much does it cost to buy dinners at a restaurant in Hikke Trans on the spot? Approximately the cost of dinner is $ 26, if you buy a ticket with breakfast and dinner. Doubts about choosing a tour with HB meals are this - why pay for all the dinners at the hotel restaurant, if you can buy them on the spot, and if you don’t want hotel food, then go freely to local cafes and take whatever your heart desires, and not what is on offer. In one of the reviews for 2012 I read that you can move dinners for lunch, who knows what about this? Thanks everyone for future replies.
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon everyone! Advise good (value for money) cafes near the Hikka Tranz by Cinnamon 4 * hotel, and where can you go in principle in Hikaduwa? Holiday dates 20.11 - 30.11
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
tell me where you can go on excursions from Hikkaduwa? is there a difference in the regions regarding excursions ??? or can you travel from any town?
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 13 answers
WHAT WITH DISCOS, NIGHT LIFE. WE ARE NOT FANS OF HANGING UNTIL THE MORNING BUT...
9 years ago  •  10 subscribers 10 answers
We are looking for Russian-speaking fellow travelers!!! Go on excursions together and just chat. Problems with English
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Who has been to Chaaya Tranz Hikkaduwa? Is it possible to swim without injury? How far to decent seafood cafes? How far is the fruit market? Are there Russian-speaking scourges present? Are local fishermen present?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
Good day to all! I'm going to fly to rest in ShL and choose a hotel. This one seems to be very cute, on the official website all the photos are very beautiful, but it is clear that everything is embellished. Tell me, who was recently, is the hotel and rooms in good condition, I was told that recently everything was renovated? Is there warm (not even hot) water, is the air conditioning working? How is the food? Where can you eat if not at the hotel? How long does it take to get from the airport to the hotel? And yet, I really want to try a relaxing massage with oils, where can I do it? There is little information about the hotel, as well as about the country. I would be grateful if someone could help :)
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
And how much are the drinks? Thanks a lot in advance!!!!!
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
I have a question: I have never been to SHL. That's why I don't have any information. The one on the website is missing. So. Where is the best place to dive in SL? We are going in October at the beginning of the month. The task is difficult. I need to dive, my wife to relax and travel on excursions.
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 54 answers