Questions about Ko SamuiWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ko Samui
Can I fly there or recommend to friends? Is the flood serious or what was the last time in Bangkok?
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Vacation in February, advise where it is better to go to Koh Samui or Koh Chang
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Please tell me how the weather is on Koh Samui during this period. Who really was there during this period, and not just heard from the guides ... I would be grateful. actually how???
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, please, is the weather in November really terrible on Koh Samui? Isn't it possible to sunbathe and swim?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me what the weather is like on Koh Samui in August, we heard that this time is not the season, it is raining, windy. Is it worth going in August, September ??
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hey! How is the weather on Koh Samui in August? don't want to ruin your vacation
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me what the real weather is today and according to the forecast (maybe someone knows) for July on Koh Samui. I look at the weather forecast on the Internet - constant thunderstorms .... and we are planning to go with a small child and it becomes somehow scary .... Waiting for answers !! Thanks!!!!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I want to go with my family in August to Koh Samui
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
please advise a hotel with a good beach. so that there are fewer waves, what excursions are there at the end of august?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers