Questions about Ko SamuiPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ko Samui
Our tour includes only breakfast, where can we eat at lunch, dinner, how much does it come out in terms of amounts? In dollars
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Where can you eat deliciously and inexpensively in Lamai, like, like Goshi's in Jomtien (Pattaya)? Close to Thai House or Koh Samui Jasmine.. Thank you!3kje4s12
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Share your impressions of this or a similar combined tour. Its pros and cons. What should you pay attention to.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
Good afternoon! Can you please tell me if the gym is free in this hotel or not? Thanks.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
never vacationed on the islands. tell me, please, how wild or, conversely, civilized on Koh Samui, Thailand. thanks in advance.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Help me find a Yin Yang restaurant on Koh Samui Please give me the address))
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
or with a children's or diet menu
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
How much does it cost on average to stay at this hotel?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
people in general..Where to go to 2 young and beautiful girls? There, in general, do people gather in bars in a company? In this regard, in Turkey, of course, it’s a buzz .. You go to a disco and away you go .. Yes, and there are a lot of Russians .. In Tae, for some reason, one pension or married (((Or men with secrets in an embrace .. Although it’s understandable .. it’s cheap))) But it’s not even about men .. Some kind of people are not party-like .. not sociable. And I want to come off to the fullest!
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me please, in which hotel on Koh Samui is the most fun? Which hotel has a lot of young people??
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers