Questions about Ko SamuiHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ko Samui
good afternoon !!! people tell me who was on Koh Samui, which beach and hotel to choose. Vacation is planned for December! thank you all in advance!!
9 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
from ukraine to samui all inclusive 2 adults 1 child 12 years old
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
how many rooms? Is it possible to change to a villa.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon! I'm flying to Koh Samui in April with my 5-year-old daughter, together. For a month. I chose the first hotel solely because of the cuisine of the owner of the Cactus Bungalow on the beach in Bo Phut (4 days) ..the cheapest hotel on the beach to look around. I studied a lot of information .. I read a bunch of reviews, my head is already spinning too. I opted for the Lamai Village, in view of the fact that it is most convenient to relax there with a child. Everything is within walking distance and there are shops. The choice fell on the SUMMER IN hotel (850 baht per day). And the rooms are good and a bit quiet and Tesco is nearby, next to the water park for the child and the beach, as they say, 50 meters. Just not sure if they give out beach towels or not?!??? QUESTIONS: 1. Are there paid or free umbrellas on the Lamai beaches, or can I use the sunbeds of other hotels? I understand the sea
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 20 answers
We want to fly to Koh Samui with a dog. Who has experience in such a trip? Please help with advice on how to facilitate such a flight.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
On one of the hotel booking sites I found a comment: smoking is prohibited throughout the hotel and in the rooms. Is this really true?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Recommend a hotel with a good beach (no low tides or waves) not far from cafes or shops.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Respond, please, vacationers in the next few months of Chaweng! Advise hotels on the first line of a normal level and well located (good beach, more greenery, quiet, reasonably close to shops and cafes). Since the "star" of Thai hotels is conditional, their number is not important, as long as everything else is at the level (food, service, etc.).
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
We are planning a wedding on Koh Samui. Please help me choose a 3-4 * hotel on Lamai beach.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me please, we are trying to find a hotel on Koh Samui, so that it is not very expensive, but with a good beach and beautiful territory, we will fly through the agency ourselves. But so far the agency cannot find anything for us (What can you offer ?? HELP!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 30 answers
Please answer if there is a kettle in the basic room? Is there shampoo, shower gel, conditioner and safe only at the reception or in the room? Very conflicting descriptions.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We will be on Koh Samui in June. Which beach is the best to relax on. For us, the main thing is that the sea is clean, white sand, palm trees and housing within 1000 rubles. We are also going to Tao or Koh Phangan, or maybe both there and there. Tell me which island is better in beauty and where there are coral reefs. What are the best beaches on Koh Tao and Koh Phangan? Can you recommend a hotel or a guesthouse on the seashore!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
What other options are there for choosing a hotel for a family holiday (the beach and the sea are nearby)
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Is it expensive to eat in cafes? How much will the excursions cost? Thanks
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please recommend a good honeymoon hotel.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
I would be grateful for additional useful information.
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Everyone is interested: service, beach, territory, food, excursions, etc. We are going for 14 days, how much money we need with us, we are not going to show off, but we don’t want to sit out the window either.
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Has anyone stayed at this hotel? Tell me! There are no reviews
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Tell us how the service and furnishings match the photos? Specifically, you are not interested in the main building, but in the villas.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
We want to have a good time with children
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
How about low tides, will it be interesting for children 8 and 11 years old, what is the weather like in August, and how is the hotel itself?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
pooooooo
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
I'm going to go to Koh Samui in 5 days. I stumbled upon a review on the Internet, tourists were resting in a 5-star hotel in Chaweng and became infected with subcutaneous worms. Treatment is coming at the Institute of Tropical Medicine. NIGHTMARE!!! What can be done to prevent such an infection? What to take with you from the drugs? WHERE DO THE AUTHORITIES OF THE TROPICAL ISLAND LOOK? If there was an opportunity, I would refuse a carefully selected tour, but it's too late. Previously, they rested in Bali and Malaysia, the dogs did not run along the beaches there.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 8 answers