The hotel rooms are old, they clean badly, they tried to leave 1-2 euros - the situation did not change. The mini bar is filled only with water, which was replenished regularly, there was nothing else. Shampoo and shower gel are poured, replenished regularly, but apparently they poured from one bottle - they are the same in color and smell. I recommend bringing your own shampoo. Air conditioning in the room is a plus. The view from the room was on the mountains - an insanely beautiful view.
WiFi in the room, on the beach is bad - it will do for social networks, but if you also plan to work online (as in my case), then it is better to buy a local SIM card with the Internet.
Food. Kudos to the chef. For a budget hotel, the food was good, of course there was no seafood and other delicacies, as in deluxe hotels, red fish was once a week, but I knew where I was going, so I didn’t wait.
You definitely won't be hungry. Alcohol is only locally produced, although the hotel positions itself as UAL. Imported alcohol for a fee. But the bartender Estra at the beach bar makes delicious cocktails.
The territory is compact, there is a lot of greenery, but everything is somehow not well maintained.
The hotel does not have a relaxation zone for adults - I don’t think there was a small pool at the entrance to the territory, no one has ever been there, because it is located near the road on the other side of the hotel. For children there is a pool in the club and near the slides, but for some reason all the children splashed in the adult pool - it is impossible to swim calmly.
There are enough sun loungers both on the beach and near the pool, but if you want in a good place with shade, you need to take it at 7 in the morning). Many occupied both near the pool and on the beach, and no one came all day - this is the swine mentality of the Russo-tourist).
The beach is dirty, in a month I have never seen it cleaned, only in the evening the sun loungers were folded.
Entry into the sea large stones - you need a special. shoes, you can buy them for $ 10-20 at a local store. The seller from the local store is very intrusive, every time he saw us, he asked when we would come to him for shopping, although the store was half empty and there was nothing special to buy there. We made purchases in the village, 20 minutes walk from the hotel - there is a choice.
The animation at the hotel is unobtrusive, no one got contests. Shows every day, once a week live music, karaoke, etc. Every day there was a transfer to a nightclub in Kemer.
The photographers at the hotel are good, the photos were taken really high quality - I recommend! In some luxury hotels there is nothing to choose from after the photo session, because I take better pictures on the phone, but in this hotel I was pleasantly surprised.
The contingent in the hotel: many Turks, Poles, Germans and many tourists from Russia) One Russian "Yazhema" changed diapers for a crap child right at the table in the bar) the stench was terrible) the staff pretended not to see ...
I understand that everything is for guests, but not to the same extent).
The sea was warm and mostly clean, but there were days when there was a lot of garbage (I don’t know what this is connected with).
So, in principle, the hotel as a budget five deserves a solid 7, but I put 1 for the presence of tourists from scattered) The whole civilized world refuses these pigs - the hotel management also needs to keep up with the times.
I will definitely not be returning to this hotel.
1. Arriving at the hotel, they settled into the room quickly. But when we entered it, we were disappointed - the room is small in size, and for a child (7 years old) it’s just an armchair, which, if unfolded, is just a column to sleep (this chair is not in one photo). The lamps are all broken. Towels with yellow stains. They asked to change. Changed. View of the ruins, downstairs a place to gather workers (a smoking room in one word) and another transformer buzzes all night. But they took it, because they wanted the child to sleep normally and comfortably (there was a larger chair in size). We checked into our room at 4:00 pm and no one offered us a meal. They waited until 19.00, and before that time they ate the cookies that they had with them.
2. Cleaning. Cleaned almost every day. Accessories (shampoo, gel) were not always installed. There is only water in the bar, and that is also not always supplied. Changed bed linen for our 7 days only 1 time. The dust didn't come off at all. Bathrobes are not provided.
3. Main restaurant. Huge queues. All that abundance of dishes that is in the photo on the Internet - NO... If you want more seafood - this is not here ((((((The appliances are always dirty, they had to be changed (there was a feeling that they just wiped them). Snack- bar: 24 hours is not true. It was open only from 12.00 to 16.00. Ice cream from 15.00 to 16.00, but if you are late for 5 minutes, no one will give you anything. There are no confectionery and cakes in the lobby.
4. There is no animation for children, except for a mini disco (25 minutes). Bingo is paid (but it is also paid in others). Paint a T-shirt for a fee. The kids club is closed. for 7 days in the afternoon on the pool there was only one competition. There is yoga and belly dancing.
5. Alya Carta (fish). This is a completely different story. You need to book from morning to evening. There were people who rested for 2 weeks, and so they could not get in. Recorded 3 times, so the last time was with a scandal. Arriving at 19.00, received the main course at almost 21.00. But the dessert was excellent (for which the hotel received 1 point).
6. There were many groups of children from different countries. It feels like you are in a children's camp. There were swimmers who occupied part of the pool, which is one main). And footballers. And water polo, in general, killed on the spot - they put gates in front of families with young children. There is no restriction in the pool between players and vacationers, and they played regardless of the fact that many people swim in it. P. S. If YOU want this game to be in your hotel - separate the pool for games and for swimming. Or set a specific time to play in the pool so that others do not swim near the players at this time. Our girl was hit in the head by the ball, and none of the players even asked for an apology.
7. Wi-Fi is free but terrible. Only good in the room.
8. The sea, the mountain, the trees are simply superb.
It's a shame that such a hotel could not declare its "5" and "UAI".
P. S. I wrote a review about what I saw and compared everything that is stated in the description of the hotels. I repeat once again, this is not the first time in Turkey and there is something to compare with. I want those people who choose this hotel to carefully get acquainted with all its reviews and the declared concept. Be careful and don't get caught like us - but nature smoothed out all those disadvantages (((((((((
We are resting in Turkey for the 3rd time, there is something to compare... the food is monotonous, without frills . . I would even say very modest - sausages for breakfast and those every other day, no bacon like in other hotels, no choice of sausages (there are standard three types different in color, same in taste). Desserts are delicious, fruits are not very good - melons and watermelons are green and fresh (although we rested in September! ). For dinner every day they brought something new (shrimps and mussels one day, one day grilled tuna, one corn, one sushi....), otherwise everything is the same every day.
There is simply no animation in the hotel! There are 2-3 sluggish animators, for 10 days they only encountered them in the dining room and saw them a couple of times dancing the same song by the pool. The Toucan Children's Club works, the girls are the only animators who entertain vacationers here, though only children. We didn’t visit because the younger one goes there early (from the age of 4 the club) and the older one is no longer interested. The beach is small. Sand by the sea, stones in the sea . . we bought special shoes for entering the water.
The rooms are cozy, clean . . they clean it efficiently, regularly, but at different times (more often it fell on the children's lunchtime sleep, so we refused to clean it). We checked in at 8 pm already, at the reception very nice and helpful staff! ! The guy at the reception immediately sent us to dinner, and when we returned after dinner, he settled us in a "family" room. The room has a bunk bed for children, a double bed for us and a sliding chair. In general, I can say that couples without children or young tourists will be very bored here! After 10 pm the hotel is quiet. . everyone is sleeping : )
Lots of bad mosquitoes! They lived on the first floor (they brought a fumigator with them, it couldn’t cope, the children were bitten); for families with children, grandparents - quite such a good resort by the sea) a beautiful view of the mountains, good WiFi almost throughout. Sunbeds by the pool are almost always free, as parents with children are mostly on the beach by the sea. The minibar is filled only at the entrance, in the future they took the water themselves, since it is in refrigerators in small bottles and is freely available throughout the territory.
Plus, a significant drawback is that spoiled foods are not thrown away, but served the next day or in the same form, or processed, for example, spoiled meat and tomatoes are used to make such cakes with meat and vegetables inside.
As a result, there were a lot of children with poisoning around the hotel, upon arrival it immediately caught my eye. The boy was barely brought to the elevator, he vomited all the way from the restaurant. We were so careful, we thought it was an infection in the hotel, so children are given syrups for fever and they vomit, we intensively disinfected our hands, did not go to the children's club and the pool so as not to get infected, but the child still got terribly poisoned, with a high temperature and vomiting fell ill for several days. I decided to finish eating a piece of steam fish from the children's menu for the child, but it was just rotten. Therefore, always try before giving to a child.