Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Marmaris
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
tell me how much in the supermarket beer or hard drinks
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Looking for addresses of shops in Marmaris textiles, in particular - fabrics, curtains.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Love the quality of this company. And the price is much lower than in Moscow.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Should I exchange dollars for lira for shopping in the city??
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
Hello! Tell me please, there seems to be a small market with different things, not far from the hotel between Marti Resort and Marti La Perla.? I am interested in this: Where you can walk well, not only buy different things, but also spend a good evening.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Leather, gold, carpets, sweets - all this is in Turkey, but good bed linen, terry dressing gowns from nature. Pamukka can be found in the shops of Marmaris and its environs?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Where are cheaper prices for perfumes and alcohol (meaning duty free airports in St. Petersburg and Dalaman)?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I am going to Marmaris for the first time. Where is it better, more profitable to shop. I want to bring gifts for my children and friends. Thank you in advance. Nadya
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Are there stock stores?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, please, who was, good shopping centers in Marmaris. Their name and how to get there. I want to combine business with pleasure Many thanks in advance.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I'm interested in exactly when you arrive in Dalaman, after the suitcases you can go to Dutik, how the assortment and prices. In regard to prices, it is as accurate and specific as possible. Interested in analogue Baileys (there is such a Phineas liqueur), whiskey, martini. I’m flying from Moscow, I don’t know where to buy, so as not to fly over.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers