Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Marmaris
3 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Good day! Can you please tell me if there is a bike rental at the hotel or anywhere near (Icmeler)? Price?
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon. Recommend a good hammam in Marmaris. Is there somewhere I can sign up online? Thank you in advance.
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 3 answers
Preferably with a photo.
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Interested in any nuances and subtleties of this competition, its differences from similar events.
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! My family and I are going to this hotel in August. I am very interested in how the situation is there after the earthquake .. The beach and sun loungers, as I understand it, are in reality for a fee and a refrigerator too.? Thanks
7 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Dear tourists!!! Who rested at the Dora Beach Hotel 4 stars. Please answer whether they give towels to the beach, sunbeds are paid or not, is there evening animation? Regards, Lyudmila
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
I would like to know how long the AL system is valid? does it work at night?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
tell me what prices on the waterfront in restaurants for food and alcohol
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me, does this hotel have a restaurant terrace in the fresh air
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
what can you do inside the hotel (animation) and outside (history, nature, sights)? Not interested in shopping. What is the weather like in early October?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I read in the review that the management of the hotel changed this year, the food became disgusting, there were many cases of poisoning, especially children? And what about the construction, which is "in full swing"? How much can it spoil the rest, or is it located away from the hotel?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
dear! how much does it cost on average to smoke a hookah in a hookah cafe in Marmaris. Is there a difference where, in which cafe to smoke? if so, where is it better? Pliz pliz pliz.prompt.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Please tell me this hotel has wifi
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello. These are 2 questions. Advise where in Icmeler / Marmaris it is worth smoking a delicious hookah and how much does it cost there? And where to go to a good hammam (also interested in the price)?
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Thanks in advance to those who respond.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Are there toilets on the beaches of Icmeler and in what condition?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Hello Is there a bike rental at the hotel? if yes, how can i get it and how much does it cost?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We paid for a sea view, but, according to the description and pictures, you can "hit" either the noise or the wall of the neighboring bungalow. Where is it better to settle and is it necessary to put money in the passport?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We took a tour to this hotel with a BB meal where you can have lunch and dinner at this hotel. It is advisable to bring money for food for 2 adults, if you have lunch and dinner. If there are grocery stores nearby?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
You can find out how many places the hotel has, what kind of food, service. Is it worth going there?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Show more »