Questions about MarmarisDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Marmaris
In the spring I visited Turkey once, a Ukrainian (3 days). The police checked at passport control (there is my namesake who violated something in Turkey). Missed. What documents are needed to facilitate passing the border in such a strange case? Officially, all their work experience (continuous) is employed, all taxes are regularly paid, the salary is high, there are no violations of the law, especially abroad. I will fly to Turkey again through a travel agency, with all vouchers, for a short period (up to 7 nights).
3 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
I know that it is impossible. It seems possible only if the drone is bought in Turkey. But what happens if they find out? Did you manage to get through?
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Hello!!! Tell me, please! I'm Russian. When I visit as a tourist for 60 days, I heard that closer to the end of these 60 days I can apply for a tourist residence permit, it is given from 3 to 6 months. once a calendar year. So is it or..? How can I extend my visa? What docs do you need? And does the rule of stay 90 days out of 180 apply??? Thank you very much in advance!!!
10 years ago  •  no subscribers 1 answer
the situation is this: we went on vacation with a family of 4 people (mother, father, daughter - 19 years old and son - 11 years old). mom broke her leg and she is being transported, dad is flying with her on another plane. I stay with my brother. it is entered in my mother's passport. how to be?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers