Questions about LvivHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Lviv
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Please tell me which necklace (at which stop you need to get off) goes from the train station to your hostel? Thank you!
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
A total of 21 schoolchildren aged 15-16 and 2 adults. We are looking for a hotel / hostel / apartment in Lviv (or close). There are several options, we will live separately. For options, contact: 067-935-20-64 Lesya Ivanivna
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon. I wanted to know if there is inexpensive housing or a station hotel for one day near the railway station in Lviv? If so, what is the price per day for two people?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me where you can stay for one night from 25.05.2014 from 14-15 o'clock in the afternoon to 26.05.14 to 7 am. I do not claim luxury. I would like an economical option for housing. Thank you.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
For 2 tourists.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I am studying at the College of Ecology in the fourth year in February, I am defending my diploma) The beginning of the internship on January 23, 2012 lasts 3 weeks of practice)
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 7 answers
Is it possible to book a room for 2 persons from 09 to 10 December and from 16 to 17 December? How much is the room?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Is it possible to book a room for 2 persons from 09 to 10 December and from 16 to 17 December? What is the cost of a double room? tel.0500673505 Valery, email address. [email protected]
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, please, an inexpensive hotel near the railway station in Lviv.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I am looking everywhere for prices for inexpensive housing in Lviv, but to be honest, I am not very good at these Internet matters ..... Help please.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We would like to come to Lviv for a couple of days and stay at your hotel, please tell me if the stay of a child of 2.5 years is paid, if so, how much per day?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
You can book a room by calling 098-44-11-677
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, does anyone have experience in renting apartments in Lviv for daily rent? I googled - there are a lot of offers, but which sites can you trust? And how good is this alternative to hotels? Please share your experience.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
Please tell me an inexpensive hotel in Lviv, near the railway station.
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
I arrive in Lviv in the afternoon. Departure further on the tour the next morning. It is necessary to spend the night. Are there hotels at the railway station or near it and how to book a room in them. And in general, what are the best accommodation options in this case.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 4 answers
All questions
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more