Questions about LvivPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Lviv
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Hello, I would like to clarify, my husband and I booked a room in your hotel and are interested in the question, is the sauna and pool paid separately ???
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 13 answers
UkraineLvivNton 3*
Please tell me what is included in the buffet breakfast. Planned trip to Nthon on 14-15.02.15
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Hello! Please tell me, who celebrated the New Year in Lviv, are there any events in the city center on New Year's Eve on December 31 and can a budget tourist have a fun and unforgettable New Year 2015 in the famous city of Lviv? Thank you!
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
From Germany to Lviv, I spend the night in Wroclaw. at the entrance to the city of Wroclaw on the right side there is an inexpensive hotel with parking Who can give me his website in order to book a room? hotel "Agro"
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Before leaving for the tour, there will be some time, but not enough time to go to the center and have lunch there. Please tell me a good place near the train station with adequate food quality, normal service, etc. What can you say about "Celentano" on Gorodotskaya, "Potato Hut" in the same place, "A la minutes" on the heroes of the UPA ??? Thanks in advance!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Friends, can you advise where to go while walking around the wonderful city of Lviv? (Kryivka and Mazokh Cafe do not count :))
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
On my Hungarian-Austrian tour, the bus leaves Lviv in the evening, and my train from Kyiv arrives in the morning (Saturday). Therefore, there is free)) time. Similarly, on the way back - we arrive in the morning, and the train to Kiev - in the evening (it's already Friday). What to do for two days in Lviv? Been here a thousand times, seen everything there is to see. From the new - I will definitely go to "Kryivka" and "Masoch" - and what else would you recommend?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 15 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, please, what can be seen in this wonderful city that not everyone knows about. Let me explain, I have already visited Lviv - I was in the city center. Maybe there are some places you need to visit. I will listen to all your advice. It is difficult to find reviews of the city on this site, only about hotels.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Dear residents and experts of Lviv, please tell me where in Lviv, near the center, you can order a budget set lunch for 44 people? The hotel set a price of 85 hryvnia, I think it's a little expensive. Thanks in advance for your help.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
All questions
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more